Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
goal kick
goal kick
I meant to say in the lowerstate sorry! I know Mauldin is a good team and I saw some of their games in the Viking Cup, they are a very good team actually. But I feel #5 for Wando, sorry I'm blanking on her name, and company will once again be too strong for the Mavs

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
S
bench
bench
S
South Aiken to win!!! The girls want it bad and will be highly motivated after the loss last year.

Go T-Breds!!

Goal
Goal
AAAA - Wando
AAA - South Aiken
A/AA - Waccamaw

The games will be good, but I have a feeling that each team will establish their dominance early in the games.

U
bench
bench
U
tonight 4A championship will be a battle , everyone knows that but Wando is in for surprise. their style of play which includes being overly physical and rough wont be aloud on the fields tonight. With the game being prodcasted online refs are going to be very strict and want clean nice soccer that represent south carolina , not a bunch dirty hits and throwing elbows. With that I believe tonights match up between Wando and Mauldin is in the Mavs favor. Either either way this game will be one heck of a match between 2 great soccer programs

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I think both teams got there by being physical and rough..It is high school soccer..I am going to give the nod to Wando..Having lost last year to Mauldin.I think they will play like they have something to prove.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
hahahahahahaha....upstatesoccer32.....your screen name should be "potcallingkettleblack"!
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbc...arams=Itemnr=53

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbc...arams=Itemnr=54

If anyone benefits from play being cleaned up because it's broadcasted...it's Wando. Personally, I hope the camera doesnt change the style of play for either team.

Anyone have any stats on how many cards Mauldin has vs Wando? Just curious. As posted before, nothing matters except tonight and it's going to be a great game.

Congrats to both teams for making it to State.

M
throw in
throw in
M
Friday, May 21
3 pm, Girls Class 2A/1A - Waccamaw (17-3) vs. Christ Church (16-6-1)

Waccamaw has the better talent....CC has a great coach.
Waccamaw 2 Christ Church 1 (a public school finally wins the 2A/1A state championship)

5 pm, Girls Class 3A - South Aiken (20-2-2) vs. Riverside (21-3-1)

This 3A championship is a great battle between 2 4A teams--a rematch of last years' championship game in which Riverside won 2-0. Riverside has the speed advantage and S. Aiken will have the size advantage. Maggie Bosley, Emily Graves and Madison Lightbody from SA vs Hannah Allison, Krista Hagler, and Anna Tarry from Riverside. How could you not win with all that talent!

Riverside 2 S. Aiken 1

7 pm, Girls Class 4A - Wando (25-0-1) vs. Mauldin (24-2)

Another rematch of last years' championship game where 44% of this years' 4A all state team will be on the field. Last year Mauldin won 2-1 in a much deserved victory. Defense is key as Wando has given up 1 goal all year (to S. Aiken's Emily Graves in Taco Bell) while Mauldin has given up 9 goals the entire year but has played a much tougher schedule. Again--how can you not win with all this talent!?!

Mauldin 2 Wando 1

The theme of the day is 2-1 scores.

Good luck to all teams today!

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
WB,

I was thinking of the same photo. Glad you found a copy. Good luck Wando!

S
goal
goal
S
how do i watch the games on podcast???

goal kick
goal kick

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard