Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#137002 05/19/10 05:22 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
After watching a good South Aiken battle it out last night against a resilient final, does anyone think they have a good chance of beating JL Mann, or frustrating them and staying in the game, on Saturday? Brady Francis along with SA's goalkeeper, #3 in the back, and #11 on the left wing are all quality players, but is this enough for them to have a chance against a stacked JL Mann squad with the likes of Ryan Hurst and compnay? JL Mann has a great attack and I think their defense is strong enough to hold off South Aiken with relative ease.

I say it maybe a similar scoreline to AAA Upperstate finals with JL Mann coming out on top 4-1 or 5-1. What do yall think?

Good locuk to both squads and congrats on making it to the state championship, a dream so many great players never realize.

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Goal
Goal
South Aiken has a good squad, but if you look at how both teams handled their schedule, JL Mann definitely has the advantage. My prediction would be JL Mann 3 - South Aiken 1. It being the State Final, I think South Aiken will put up a good fight, but I just don't see them getting the win. Good luck to both teams though. Hopefully it will be an amazing game.

eMnAvA #137004 05/19/10 06:53 PM
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Its hard to tell since I've never seen South Aiken play but if you haven't seen Ryan from Mann play and you are close by you should treat yourself. The speed is amazing.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Hurst and Acree will have a battle for best hair-do at the state championship games this weekend.... that's what i'm looking forward to

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
S
throw in
throw in
S
This wont even be a fun game to watch. Mann is on another level than the lowerstate and the upperstate besides riverside. Mann walks all over SA 4-0.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Hopefully their defense has a bad day so its even though, it's unfortunate but many good players seem to have a bad day on a stage like this

goal
goal
One thing JL Mann does well is counter attack. They are extremely fast and everyone gets on the counter full throttle. The "hair" kid is a nuisance in every manner of the word but a real threat at all times. Couple of kids are really full gear fast and can turn on a dime. They like to possess but they've put up goals all year and I think that will continue.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

This wont even be a fun game to watch. Mann is on another level than the lowerstate and the upperstate besides riverside. Mann walks all over SA 4-0.

I agree that Mann will be the favorite, but don't count out SA! They won the 4A in '05 and last year in '09, so they've got some experience at this level. NO SA team will be like us in '05, but hey, few teams are

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
South Aiken were lucky to not be cut out by Herbert on a few occasions last night. Their defense will need to step if what Always Right is saying about this potent and quick strike force from Mann. That is one thing SA was not able to cope with last night, I think, SPEED!

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Don't get me wrong, I don't like any team is in my region or that my team loses to, but I do remember around this time of year last year, when people were saying that Region 5 AAA was awful and Lower State was a joke and SA had no chance against the US U-18 national team that was Eastside, hyperbole, they seem to have done alright for themselves though....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard