Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
kick off
kick off
T
I don't know what South Aiken has in their water but that school has some incredible athletes all around. Second year in a row the girls and guys soccer team has made it to the state championship and this year the baseball team is following them there as well.

I believe J.L.Mann will probably win this game by at least 2 goals but I do not doubt that South Aiken will be able to put at least 1 in the back of the net late in the game.

South Aiken's defense is not bad in anyway, every single defender on that team gives something positive to the team, whether it be strength, intelligence, or speed they all have the ability to do great work and keep goal scoring opportunities from happening.

I believe this will be an alright game with J.L. Mann dominating almost the whole thing. Can't wait til Saturday at 4:30 to find out whos right after all of this arguing.

goal
goal
Quote:

I don't know what South Aiken has in their water but that school has some incredible athletes all around. Second year in a row the girls and guys soccer team has made it to the state championship and this year the baseball team is following them there as well.

I believe J.L.Mann will probably win this game by at least 2 goals but I do not doubt that South Aiken will be able to put at least 1 in the back of the net late in the game.

South Aiken's defense is not bad in anyway, every single defender on that team gives something positive to the team, whether it be strength, intelligence, or speed they all have the ability to do great work and keep goal scoring opportunities from happening.

I believe this will be an alright game with J.L. Mann dominating almost the whole thing. Can't wait til Saturday at 4:30 to find out whos right after all of this arguing.

I agree with you! Our (Eastside) boys thought that once we got past JL Mann last year that the Lower State team would just fall to the mighty Upper State - like they had always done in the AAA title game. However, South Aiken was a very determined group and ended up the victors. They are back this year and apparently red-hot and in-form. One thing to note though is that Eastside will rule the roost in the Upper State the next two years as JL Mann and Riverside bolt for AAAA. South Aiken leaves too so that means the AAA State Championship is a prelude to next year and beyond. Should be an interesting game.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Would "4A genes" be enough to qualify the special recipe of success for South Aiken???

It has to be that or horse tranquilizers!!!

Actually Mann has those 4A genes too.
And Riverside...I see a trend!

Mann 4- SA 0

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

One thing to note though is that Eastside will rule the roost in the Upper State the next two years as JL Mann and Riverside bolt for AAAA. ....

Hmmmm.... I think you should not dust off the trophy shelf just yet, Greenville will likely want to discuss your "rule" with you and then there is the matter of a couple of former 4A teams coming to 3A one of whom is very very hungry after playing behind the best 4A team in SC (and the Nation for at least one of those years) for the last few years. Should make for an interesting couple of years in the upstate actually have 3A size school competing for the titles. Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard