Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
throw in
throw in
S
This Mann team is better than Eastside last year. Mann should have beat Eastside last year in Upperstate but the game was forced into ot with 3 minutes left. Mann didnt get the chance to get the job done last year but this year its a lock

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
I hope they do it, because I would hate to see SA win back-to-back titles, when I think they could have had the two worst squads to represent the lowerstate in the AAA final, since they changed to the current format. (just my opinion SA fans, don't hate me)

Last edited by Leopold.Bloom; 05/19/10 10:44 PM.

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
G
bench
bench
G
Quote:

This wont even be a fun game to watch. Mann is on another level than the lowerstate and the upperstate besides riverside. Mann walks all over SA 4-0.

funny how you can talk all this smack and either not have made it to the state game. or out of high school then in which case your really cool for grillin kids younger than you. and if it wont be a good game to watch. dont come. let them play and then you can talk about it after the game

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
maybe he is a bench player for Mann that never gets to play

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
bench
bench
I say sa comes out harder in the beginning and I'll peg down Brady Francis to squeeze in an early goal and Mann to respond by settling in and pulling it out with their superior speed and ball movent. 3-1 Mann

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted.
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
There's your famous GSE!

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Quote:

There's your famous GSE!

Would this be the same as "Let's go f-ing mental"?

If so, how about some originality for you soarers?

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
I think it's "We're so f-ing mental" and I was refering to the poster above mes name "WheresYourPapers"

I
bench
bench
I
Mann: 4, South Aiken: 0.

S.A.'s defense is strong, but i do not believe that they can hold Mann's fast outside midfielders all night. Once Mann scores the goals will start flying in. South Aiken will have trouble scoring on Mann, centerback is FAST and GOOD.

"It was between that or Muhammad"
corner kick
corner kick
JL Mann
Woodmont 14-0
Blue Ridge 5-1
A C Flora 4-0
Eastside 5-1

Holy crap!!!!! Achmed must ask the question:
Is Mann a man among men?

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4