Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
goal kick
goal kick
It's at Memorial again, since Clemson and CofC coaches believe USC has a recruiting advantage hosting it at the Graveyard............

When asked about losing in the AAAA State Championship last year Acree had these words about Enzo and NW:
"I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Memorial, they fought for Enzo Martinez, and he fights for something that I never had."

Shortly after, Enzo was captured and tortured so that he and NW may never be able to torture the Irmo defense again.

Dennis said this to his men before the game tonight against Mauldin "You have bled with Martinez. Now bleed with me!"

This rallied his troops and now they are ready to take on Irmo.

In short it will be a great match up and I think NW has more quality on offense, particularly finishing, and will win

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
world cup
world cup
Over the years the crowds get bigger.....but the hairstyles never seem to change.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
brace
brace
Northwestern 5, Irmo 0 - absolute slaughter.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Northwestern 5, Irmo 0 - absolute slaughter.

I would love that but lets no get carried away NW lost 3-1 to Irmo earlier this season

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
U
bench
bench
U
whoa whoa ROH

retirement causing you to go insane??

B
kick off
kick off
B
2 to 1 irmo could get uglier if irmo would finish all their chances but its soccer and anything can happen! cant wait to see this match!

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
NW 3 Irmo 2

Lots of goals! YUUUUUUUUM!

THERES ONLY ONE NORTHWESTERN! THERES ONLY ONE NORTHWESTERN! WE'RE WALKIN ALONG, SINGING A SONG, WALKIN IN A TROJAN WONDERLAND!
(repeat)

Last edited by sG; 05/20/10 04:28 AM.

One Time!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

It's at Memorial again, since Clemson and CofC coaches believe USC has a recruiting advantage hosting it at the Graveyard............

When asked about losing in the AAAA State Championship last year Acree had these words about Enzo and NW:
"I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Memorial, they fought for Enzo Martinez, and he fights for something that I never had."

Shortly after, Enzo was captured and tortured so that he and NW may never be able to torture the Irmo defense again.

Dennis said this to his men before the game tonight against Mauldin "You have bled with Martinez. Now bleed with me!"

This rallied his troops and now they are ready to take on Irmo.

In short it will be a great match up and I think NW has more quality on offense, particularly finishing, and will win

those 3 players for NW can finish the game at any giving time if they are the same players i saw last year.

irmo is not as creative as other years but still a very solid and organized team.

i think irmo takes it, their defense look solid, very solid.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
Northwestern 3 Irmo 2

I think its gonna be a more defensive game then most think (someone once said a good defense is a great offense) i think northwestern has more creative and better finishing with their star players up top in moore and garbanzo.. alex martinez will dominate the midfield but irmo is so good at exploiting mistakes that northwestern is goin to have to play a great and solid game in the back.. great teams great coaches great fans gonna be an electric atmosphere.. lets all hope the weather holds up!

THERES ONLY ONE NORTHWESTERN!

bench
bench
I like Northwestern 3 Irmo 2 as well.

Coach Wren always finds a way to get his teams ready (2 national championships make this clear). He will have the boys ready to handle Irmo. Wish i could make the game, ill be stuck hitting refresh on my internet the whole time.

... theres only one northwestern...

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard