Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
bench
bench
Quote:

I like Northwestern 3 Irmo 2 as well.

Coach Wren always finds a way to get his teams ready (2 national championships make this clear). He will have the boys ready to handle Irmo. Wish i could make the game, ill be stuck hitting refresh on my internet the whole time.

... theres only one northwestern...

Im going to agree that nw wins 3-2 but in overtime. Irmo has a great team this year (probably the best in the state) and a great coach but i think coach Wren has the edge to be able to put his team in a position to win when it really matters.

M
throw in
throw in
M
Northwestern 3 irmo 1...too much alex, ricky, and dennis at the end

Brace
Brace
My fondest memory of last year's 4A match-up was how the NWN group embraced the ethnic diversity of their team. I can still see all the many different flags waving during and after the match. It was great. I have tried to emulate that at HH. I hope folks on both sides are as tolerant this year, a lesson folks in Nebraska have not yet learned. Green Card Incident Outrages Students After Soccer Match

http://www.action3news.com/Global/story.asp?S=12511148

The Weather Is Here. Wish You Were Beautiful.
goal
goal
CHT, are you serious? Playing in AN Academy match vs playing in THE State Championship?

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

My fondest memory of last year's 4A match-up was how the NWN group embraced the ethnic diversity of their team. I can still see all the many different flags waving during and after the match. It was great. I have tried to emulate that at HH. I hope folks on both sides are as tolerant this year, a lesson folks in Nebraska have not yet learned. Green Card Incident Outrages Students After Soccer Match

http://www.action3news.com/Global/story.asp?S=12511148

The only cards I want to see on Saturday are yellow ones. There will be lots of emotions. Keep the game under control.

goal
goal
I'd rather not see ANY cards of ANY color, but that's probably asking a little much...

goal kick
goal kick
Will it get as out of hand as the 2001 4A state championship, Dorman beat #1 nationally ranked Ridge View, when one of Ridge View's assistant coaches ran at the referee at the final whistle and he was taken down by a cop, and their were a few fan fights after the game? Let's hope not, but I definitely can see the passion and flare these players have get out of hand near the end of the game

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

BD,
If you had to choose one game..Which would it be?

State championship.

Just didn't know if some of the kids intended to try to play 2. I wouldn't suggest it, but one never knows.

goal kick
goal kick
Where has people's sense of sarcasm gone these days?

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
goal
goal
Daddy, I can only imagine that either: a) both high school coaches would forbid their players from participating in a match the entire weekend, b) the coaches would give their players the choice, one or the other, but not both, or c) they would go on the assumption that none of their players would even attempt to do both. Personally, I would go with c, but throw in a, just in case (we are talking about teenage boys after all)

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard