Goal
Goal
D
Quote:

Quote:

Prediction:

Riverside 5
South Aiken 1

What makes you think a defense and goalie that has not been scored on in 8 games will give up 5 goals?

16 playoff goals against Eastside, Mann and Greenville. And 7 on TL Hanna just to warm up for the playoffs. A friend from TLH called me the day after that game and said when he woke up that morning they were still scoring.

Last edited by DeltaDog; 05/21/10 09:21 AM.
L
Goal
Goal
L
sa plays in a weak region (airport, bc dreher) and has not been tested as much as riverside. it'll be close/tight for awhile until the pressure of riverside's attack will be too much for sa to withstand. 4 to 0 is my guess. 2 4a size schools playing in the 3a finals?

goal
goal
Riverside in a walk about!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
World Cup
World Cup
LVD, missed you at Maria's with the rest of your crew. Hope all is well!

L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Prediction:

Riverside 5
South Aiken 1

2011 Prediction AAAA Final- Riverside steps from AAA to AAAA and takes it again.

Fantastic game! I think you underestimated SA. They just ran out of gas in the second half. Congrats to Riverside.

L
throw in
throw in
L
What a magnificent match. I "watched" from 500 miles away with every available web source an open window on my laptop plus my friends at the stadium with texts. Match could have gone either way until the last second, and was decided on the field, the way it should be. I am sorry I was not able to be there personally but I have never been more proud of our Lady T'Breds. What a game by our seniors and especially Mad Dog! Great job girls! Thanks for the super ride this season!

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
As with the Mauldin/Wando game, this one was also a great game that could have gone either way. SA had the better of it in the first half, Riverside in the second.

In the end, very very little separated these two teams. They could probably play 10 times, resulting in 10 one goal games with each winning five games. Painfully, both teams would also be bruised from head-to-toe and unable to walk.

Congrats to both teams.

D
kick off
kick off
D
I agree with JAK. I am extremely partial to the SAHS Girls, but it was a hard fought battle on both sides of the ball. Congrats to both sides and good luck next season as the challenges of 4A loom in the wings.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
SA gave a good fight, but seemed to lose steam late in the match. Another great run by the Lady T-breds though.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

sa plays in a weak region (airport, bc dreher)

Im just curious as to how South Aiken plays in a weak region seeing as how 4 of the 5 teams in the region ended up ranked in the top 11 in 3A with 3 of the 5 teams in the region making it to state quarterfinals. The Region 5 3A teams also accumulated several wins over quality 4A teams as well as wins against other quality 3A and 2A schools. But then again, this comment shouldn't really be surprising as I know of at least one team in the region who has gotten little to no recognition for their season at all. Just a thought... and congratulations to South Aiken on an outstanding season!!

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard