Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
bench
bench
G
Quote:

Probably because no one gives a darn, becuase the quality of soccer in that game was pathetic

dude. this is all you have to say about any game. whether it was pathetic or its goin to be pathetic cause one team is way better than the other when both of them must be good for makin it. if you think the quality of play is so bad in everything but 4a. why dont you stop watchin anything other than 4a or move.

corner kick
corner kick
leopold your playing with fire. to even question the ability of SCISA. Cardinal Newman and Pinewood have both this past year beaten/ and or played extremely close an aray of teams in the public school league ranging from 1A-4A. so please make Coach Eudy's day and let his team play against however you rep for. Eudy will have his team ready to play and whoop your ass. CN is a top notch quality team..

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
coming from the guy who says alex martinez is a bad player this is hillarious.

I never said they were bad, i think CN is a very good team actually and have produced good players, O'Rourke, the Winstead brothers, Roldan, Maracich (spelling?), Schiano, their current freshman centerback, timmy cunningham, the list goes on....I was just dissapointed with the quality in the state championship game

I was at their game against NW this year and they played amazing, I was pulling for them to get the upset but sadly they couldn't make the remarkable turnaround, and i think they could hold their own in AAA lowerstate

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
B
kick off
kick off
B
The boys that played in the final, gave their all.. If it wasn't up to your standard I'm sorry.. Keep supporting high school soccer.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard