Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#137350 05/21/10 02:12 PM
W
bench
OP Offline
bench
W
after over a week, there has yet to be any fuss or complaining from either side, just saying it was a nice change of pace from last years drama.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

after over a week, there has yet to be any fuss or complaining from either side, just saying it was a nice change of pace from last years drama.

Probably because no one gives a darn, becuase the quality of soccer in that game was pathetic

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Did you see the game to be making such a comment?

W
goal
goal
W
Sorta like all the HSL games this weekend except NW/Irmo?

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Sorta like all the HSL games this weekend except NW/Irmo?

You are probably completely right, I hope the A game is even and has some good quality play in it because AA and AAA certainly seem to be one sided games, just my opinion im not saying PP and CN did not give their all I just thought the play was lacking

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I thought it was a good game especially the 2nd half and the ots. People have way too high of an opinion to what is quality. For instance the quality of all your post Suck!

throw in
throw in
Quote:

I thought it was a good game especially the 2nd half and the ots. People have way too high of an opinion to what is quality. For instance the quality of all your post Suck!

hahaha... agreed! someone who posts 72 times in 3 days of creating his/her account cant have any quality in his/her comments.

goal kick
goal kick
I just expected more of a team that has won 7 straight scisa championships I guess. sorry. And I had seen Hammond play a few times this season and thought they were good enough to compete in AA and AAA and to know both of those teams had beat them I was shocked by all the bad touches, inability to pass to feet, goalkeeper mistakes maybe it was just nerves and emotions, after all they are just teenagers

W
goal
goal
W
Fair enough. Wanna set up a match for next year? We will come to which ever school you support. I am sure Birch would accommodate your school as well.

Last edited by Will Eudy; 05/21/10 03:55 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Fair enough. Wanna set up a match for next year? We will come to which ever school you support. I am sure Birch would accommodate your school as well.

Im just a fan of good football and fair, hard nose play. I enjoy watching many teams, including CN among others, play, especially Wando, NW, Chapin, JL Mann....

If you want to set up a match, make it against Irmo or BC because I would love to see your boys beat them.

And by the way coach, what grade is #9 for you in and is he playing in college? He didn't have the best technical skill but I thought he might have been the best player on the field, used his strength well and played with lots of determination, love that!

G
bench
bench
G
Quote:

Probably because no one gives a darn, becuase the quality of soccer in that game was pathetic

dude. this is all you have to say about any game. whether it was pathetic or its goin to be pathetic cause one team is way better than the other when both of them must be good for makin it. if you think the quality of play is so bad in everything but 4a. why dont you stop watchin anything other than 4a or move.

corner kick
corner kick
leopold your playing with fire. to even question the ability of SCISA. Cardinal Newman and Pinewood have both this past year beaten/ and or played extremely close an aray of teams in the public school league ranging from 1A-4A. so please make Coach Eudy's day and let his team play against however you rep for. Eudy will have his team ready to play and whoop your ass. CN is a top notch quality team..

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
coming from the guy who says alex martinez is a bad player this is hillarious.

I never said they were bad, i think CN is a very good team actually and have produced good players, O'Rourke, the Winstead brothers, Roldan, Maracich (spelling?), Schiano, their current freshman centerback, timmy cunningham, the list goes on....I was just dissapointed with the quality in the state championship game

I was at their game against NW this year and they played amazing, I was pulling for them to get the upset but sadly they couldn't make the remarkable turnaround, and i think they could hold their own in AAA lowerstate

B
kick off
kick off
B
The boys that played in the final, gave their all.. If it wasn't up to your standard I'm sorry.. Keep supporting high school soccer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard