Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
P
bench
bench
P
well now we know that jonathan was last nights ref.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Is Wando mainly a team/players for high school level? Where are they playing in college, if at all?

L
bench
bench
L
kARMA from the gift the Mavs got last year when the defender
almost depants a wando player in the box.

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
Quote:

kARMA from the gift the Mavs got last year when the defender almost depants a wando player in the box.

Maybe, if you beleive in such things. But good to see even more agreement that it was a terrible call.

Interestingly, I thought there was a blatant no-call in the previous game. But after watching to video of that one, I think the ref gets credit for not making a call. It looked much worse to me during the game.

Nice to have those videos to verify (or disprove) what you saw (or think you saw). Thumbs up to SCHSL for providing the on-line ability to view the games.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
Quote:

well now we know that jonathan was last nights ref.

yep...nope.

C
throw in
throw in
C
I think they are all hoping to get on a CESA Classic team. Maybe we can question their performance at tiddly-winks next. Get over it, Foul Committed, Foul Called, Pk's Made, Game over, Quit Diminishing what both teams accomplished by Whining, just beat them next year.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

Is Wando mainly a team/players for high school level? Where are they playing in college, if at all?

That is a ridiculous question....Are you implying that Mauldin can be beat by high school players that don't play at a higher level or have not caught the eye of college coaches?

All eight of the Wando Seniors were approached to play in college by multiple DI and DII colleges. Four seniors opted to play in college. They won't be third string either. Four CHOSE not to play in college. Clear enough for you?

The other 13 players on the Wando team excel in soccer and I am sure they can all play in college if they choose.

The last four meetings between Wando and Mauldin.....Wando leads 3-1. It takes more than brawn and boom ball to beat a skilled Wando team. Is that clear enough for you?

goal kick
goal kick
the fighting and bickering aside, besides a few awful attempts, those girls shot some amazing pks, much better than many guy players i know, and those keepers made a few great athletic saves!!!! Congrats to both teams on wonderul seasons, and good luck next year and hopefully we'll see yall back here next year for another exciting game!

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Quote:

Quote:

That is a ridiculous question....Are you implying that Mauldin can be beat by high school players that don't play at a higher level or have not caught the eye of college coaches?

All eight of the Wando Seniors were approached to play in college by multiple DI and DII colleges. Four seniors opted to play in college. They won't be third string either. Four CHOSE not to play in college. Clear enough for you?

The other 13 players on the Wando team excel in soccer and I am sure they can all play in college if they choose.

The last four meetings between Wando and Mauldin.....Wando leads 3-1. It takes more than brawn and boom ball to beat a skilled Wando team. Is that clear enough for you?

Wow, you totally took that question the wrong way. Just curious to the soccer future of Wando players. That's all.

C
throw in
throw in
C

Wow, you totally took that question the wrong way. Just curious to the soccer future of Wando players. That's all.

Wow, Thats the easiest question ever on these boards.

They are going to become productive members of society but unlike most of us they are going to remember the night they became "THE 2010 4A STATE CHAMPS", something sarcasm or innuendo can't touch.

Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard