Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 25 1 2 23 24 25
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
I just want to know where, the ones that will continue to play in college, are playing. THAT IS ALL! I could give two shakes on who wins or loses in any high school preseason scrimmage or state championship.

Can anyone inform on these Wando players related to college?

And maybe, CUnitedParent, you should stop thinking everything in these forums is cynical. Some of us aren't on the "inside" of HS soccer, just don't know answers to HS soccer questions and take the awkward step of, say, asking a question. Relax.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Quote:

Is Wando mainly a team/players for high school level? Where are they playing in college, if at all?

I am sorry if I read this quote incorrectly but I do not think I did. Why not ask where the Mauldin Girls are playing, would have been a great project to see where and who go on to the next level. "If at all?" was a smart asphalt crack at ONLY Wando. I am being cynical to reflect the sarcasm that the Winning team must feel when they start hearing implied excuses. By the way I was pulling for Mauldin, it just angers me when I hear whining. I also do not feel you are uninformed as your previous posts on all subjects soccer as well as the inner workings of the MPSC soccer club, maybe your inner contacts there can get you the information you desire. I am sure someone will help you with your quest, I just feel the answers you already have and are just using them to diminish a group of girls that have accomplished something Fantastic.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
I feel pretty informed on all soccer matters (pro, college and club) except high school. Don't follow at all but after reading a few posts, the success of the Wando seniors' careers intrigued me.

And, yes, I'd love to know where the Mauldin girls are going. I just asked for Wando since that group had a successful four years. I put "if at all" because, in the past, Wando and other champions have had some good players that opted to not play in college.

I wasn't trying to diminish anything because, flatly, I don't care about HS soccer....just wanted to see the effects of these teams/players on college programs. And I absolutely DO NOT have a clue where any of these girls are playing, or going, to college....AGAIN, THAT"S WHY I'M ASKING.

Sincere apologies for the feather ruffling and does anyone besides CUP know these answers?

Page 25 of 25 1 2 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard