bench
G
Stats on the JL Mann vs SA should be corrected:

Assists 1st goal Benny Puetter 2nd goal Yannick Fischbach

R
bench
bench
R
SA should have been beaten much worse than they did. They were outplayed in every aspect of the game. There squad has progressively become worse since '05. They are lucky the got bumped down to 3A after 2008 because thats when they lost the last of any sort of talent that could compete at the 4A level. If the rumors are true about them returning to 4A, they are going get mopped up by whatever region they are in.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

SA should have been beaten much worse than they did. They were outplayed in every aspect of the game. There squad has progressively become worse since '05. They are lucky the got bumped down to 3A after 2008 because thats when they lost the last of any sort of talent that could compete at the 4A level. If the rumors are true about them returning to 4A, they are going get mopped up by whatever region they are in.

It's not a rumor, but both Mann and SA are going to 4A next year

http://www.schsl.org/2009/2010-2012%20Realignment.pdf

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
goal
goal
Congrats to J.L. Mann for bringing the AAA title back to Greenville! Also, congrats to the Upper State for winning five of the seven championships and all of the boys games!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Now for more important topic... See you again this time next year IRMO keep up the work, ya'll got it.

haha obviously they dont thats all you say pinger is next year if Irmo was as good as you think they are they wouldve gotten it done this year last year or the year before that knocked out by Northwestern every year get over it Irmo is the soccer dynasty of the past.. Northwestern is the present

throw in
throw in
My 3 favorite pics from Championships so far -

throw in
throw in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHprVt3s4Gw&feature=player_embedded ..great goals great celebrations great atmosphere great freakin result

C
kick off
kick off
C
yes, we are moving up to 4A by 8 students! That would make us #47 bout of 48.

Why many of you are upset or jealous, remember that the SCHSL sets the classifications not SA.

These boys deserve every accolade that they get. They are very hard working men and a pleasure to coach.

We at SA are about building a program, that everyone respects. Wins and losses are great and disappointing yet our program is essentially about building character. I can tell you my boys have that. They have worked hard over the season to get to that point yesterday. They were co region champions, in the toughtest lower state region. They defended their Lowerstate Championship and were fortunate to come through the bracket vs several quality teams to make it to the finals. So to say that someone else deserved to be there, maybe, but they were not. You have to know we lost 10 seniors, 7 which were starters from last year's squad. Lost 2 more to season ending injuries, so to have been it that game last night showed what this team was made of all year--Heart!!!

We are building our own soccer field on campus( only one is Aiken County),are planning another trip over Spring Break to Italy (we do this every 3 years so that anyone plays for me will have this chance during their HS career). Over 7 years we have seen 31 players head to college by using soccer as a tool. If everything goes right 8 the 10 seniors this year will sign or go JC to further their education.

While all of you are entiled to your own opinion bout my SA team and boys, make sure you make those negative opinions about me and not the players.I assure you that anything negative in the program come s from me and not them. they have done everything I have asked them to do to get us to the state finals. I know that when it comes gametime that they will play hard because I know they have my back as I ALWAYS will have theirs!

I do not ususlly post on here is why I email all my scores in, but to attack my players as many have this week is wrong. All have a Great Day-- God Bless, because he has me to allow me to Coach SOUTH AIKEN

To JL Mann- Congrats. Great team great job.

To "my boys" You did everything I asked through hardwork and dedication, I am very proud to be your coach!

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Well stated Coach Waters! Congratulations to you and your South Aiken team on another great year!

R
bench
bench
R
Wow Coach Waters, That was well said. I think that is what more schools need. Coaches who are about building up there players and helping them get ahead in life. The winning will take care of itself. I have seen several SA games this year and was impressed by the play and the fans. You hang tough in 4A and good luck.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard