Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
goal kick
goal kick
I agree with Kevin. Not many people, myself included, have given SA the credit they deserve. They have a great program down there in Aiken. Sorry to see them go, I always loved to eat at the Firehouse across the street before the games against the T-Breds. Good luck next year Coach Waters, prove all the doubters wrong in 4A. And is the gifted left-footed player, #11, a senior? And if so is he playing in college, or if not is he planning on it?

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
R
bench
bench
R
Leopold. You need to go to the pizza place there. Best in the state of SC

E
bench
bench
E
No he is only a junior and has gotten better every year he has played at south aiken. Cant wait to see how much he grows between this year and next.

goal kick
goal kick
Thanks that is what I expected, darn I wish I had known about that pizza place before! Now Ill never be able to go! #11 is a really good player and if he matures well he might be able to fill in Brady's shoes because he will be sorely missed. I hope Travis can refine his play because hes an athlete and he could be a great player too!

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Goal
Goal
South Aiken vs JL Mann pictures uploaded

http://www.scsoccer_2010.winkflash.com

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
I want to give a shout out to DEE DEE Anderson!(Girl on the B-L Panthers team) She is an awesome kid, ranked #1 in her class in school, and plays club ball for me and Frankie Jumper at SUSC. She puts the "D" in Defense! Congrats on the win and playing the ENTIRE game!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
u Earmo lovers are unbelievable. Earmo has the better team but nhs has some good individuals, alex just whinned and rolled on the pitch. there aint but one statistic that counts, the SCORE. for the last three years the SCORES were 2-1, 3-1, and 4-2 when it counted. get over it and take off your blinders or your bonde wigs. the king is dead, long live the king, NORTHWESTERN HIGH SCHOOL TROJANS. gee, i guess earmo just couldn't shoot straight, or as one poster said just wasnt on their game. i guess that Northwestern's "weak defense" had nothing to do with it. all earmo got was two own goals and and u think they r the better team. what a bunch of whinners! northwestern is the better team, get over it, and THE CAPPER IS, they dont have to explain why their hair loks so good. " we are the champions, we are the champions, no time for earmo cause we are the champions of the STATE."

J
Brace
Brace
J
You know, I have been sitting back this year just reading most of the posts for my amusement. I have noticed a troubling trend as of recent. It is good that NW has won the state championship, but just support your team and don't worry about disparaging remarks about the opposing team. I get so tired of hearing about how everyone hates Irmo. So what if you do, they are an excellent soccer school with a winning tradition. I get the feeling that many NW supporters want to be like Irmo with their winning ways over the past three...yes, three decades. NW is well on their way, but do us all a favor and keep your criticisms to yourself, I just get so tired of hearing about it year after year. I have heard nothing but good things about the NW coach, so why not follow in his foot-steps and bring that good reputation to NW.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
F
bench
bench
F
For all of the attaboys given to S Aiken, did anyone notice that they only had one shot on goal against Mann? If not for the SA goalie, that game would have been a blowout. Mann's defense hasn't been mentioned on this board but they were awesome

throw in
throw in
well if you check back on all the threads throughout the year theres another trend irmo lovers talking up how great grand and wonderful they are and hatin on northwestern the only reason your not seein that now is cause they couldnt back up the hype and the trojans shut them up saturday night

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard