Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buffalo Bob, I hope the last M isn't Marion again. No offense but Wilson beat them 5-0 and we are only a mid-level team. Know your limits and play within them. Aspire for the playoffs and to compete there first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont think it is smart to overlook riverside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U are right Scrgrl. You shouldn't overlook any team. Cuz anything can happen on anygiven night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wilson coach... I think he meant Mann.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year, the State Championship for 3AAA will be an upper state team. BC, sorry, you guys are too young and do not know what a State Championship is like. If you do make it there you will be so scared you won't be able to play worth anything. Dreher won't even make it. To become state champs you must know how to play soccer, and have SKILZ. The way I see it is Myrtle Beach(if they keep playing like they are) will be in the running forState Champion this year. Though I would like to say they would win it I cannot. Through the years, upperstate has just been too strong for LowerState, and I feel like it will be the same this year. You guys say it is too early, but you cannot say that anymore. If the teams keep playing like they are, then it WILL be MB and JLMANN in the State Championship. Lowerstate, no other teams will win. POINT BLANK!!!! You "LoserState" guys just have to face the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Wilson coach:
Buffalo Bob, I hope the last M isn't Marion again.

Who else is LowerState and their school begin with M?!?
The only reason they lost is because injuries. I know 3 MFfrom Marion and they were telling me about it. Plus, Wilson is sorry! With the starters back in I think it would make for a easy match for Marion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buffalo Bob please do a favor for yourself and marion. Marion is sorry. They lost 11-0 to mb and 5-0 to Wilson who lost to WF 3-1 and WF lost to mb so how do u think that 3 players can make that much of a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I gotta see this Marion team.........Do they play in Columbia this season? I bet they are nasty..........any team named Marion has gotta be sick.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Myrtle Beach wants to win a State Championship then they are gonna have to play at the same level as the teams in Upperstate and I believe that They can beat any team in upperstate. Also everyteam has there bad Games and MB already had there's. So MB is gonna be a tough contender in Lower state this year so Everyone better watch out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BuffaloBob...
I think you are going a little overboard with the upper-state teams. Sure they are good and i give them credit. But that doesnt mean that you can rule out teams like BC and dreher. Although we are young, there is a lot of talent on the squad. And if we dont make it to the state championship this year (which we do have a chance), its ok because this talent that we have is mostly composed of sophmores. Which means that we still have two more years to develop this talent into something great. So for now you can say what you want, but in my opinion, you shouldnt just rule teams out like that.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard