Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
bench
bench
waka doesnt Irmo even get a small pity vote. i mean not all 11 were under whelming were they?

I don't tip because society says I have to.
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
No pity here! I will say that IMO Acree was the only one playing hard when they were down 3-0 with the hope they could come back.

bench
bench
I put Phil Savitz on the top of my list.

I don't tip because society says I have to.
B
throw in
throw in
B
None of the above. are you kidding? Number 9 for NW was a very dominating factor on the pitch. It seemed like alot of players were just running around everywhere on Friday and Saturday. SA lost its shape, both Friday and Saturday. NW kept their heads in the game.Seems like they stayed with game plan and relied on one another. I think that was a deciding factor in all the games. BL became rattled then calmed down and stayed focused. I believe same with Riverside and JL Mann.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Number 9 for NW is Ryan Foster. One of the more underrated players this season since he has been the starting keeper for the past 3 seasons. His ability to win the ball in the air did play a major factor in the championship.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Number 9 for NW is Ryan Foster. One of the more underrated players this season since he has been the starting keeper for the past 3 seasons. His ability to win the ball in the air did play a major factor in the championship.

The ball that was cleared straight to him for an open net? I'd hope he would win, and finish that ball.

throw in
throw in
he's talking about winning headers all through out the game pinger over those disgusting blond mohawks i hope the boys enjoy havin blond hair for awhile so when people ask them why they did it they can say yeah we did for state playoffs and the other person will have to ask well if you did all that atleast you won right? but nay the irmo boys will have to say no we did this for nothing

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I didn't know making it to the finals was considered nothing. NW is a talented, well coached team and that night they won but do not take anything away from a equally talented IRMO squad. This match could have easily been a different outcome any given day. Not trying to take anything away from NW though so don't get all pissy. Good luck next year.

T
bench
bench
T
I agree with HappyDaddy. Austin White's name has GOT to be in the top ten. Actually, it was 24 saves under 41 shots on goal.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard