Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats up people...I recently became an assistant coach on the Marion High school soccer team. Now with MB, NMB, and several others in our region and the usual power houses in 3A, Marion has always been looked upon as a joke in terms of a soccer program.(hell, when i played them back in '99 for Cheraw we beat the crap out of them)But i just wanted to let everyone in the area and the state know that this is all changing rapidly. With a new head coach and a whole new staff behind him, we are committed to bringing Marion up to championship levels. Now I know that this will probably bring tons of laughs for all you "mega power" soccer schools, but mark my words. Marion will be a threat in the playoffs this year. You heard it hear first, and you will certainly regret it if you doubt me. MB and NMB...look out, there's a new power in town. See everyone when the season starts, and good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You played for Cheraw in '99? Well, this year if we play ya'll, your old alma mater is gonna whoop Marion's tail again!

goal
goal
You're nuts if you think you can change anything overnight - tell your superstar coach he should be out with the JV team if he wants "success" in a few years time.

Af

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think it is nuts to say that you can turn a program around in one year. Just because it isnt normally done doesnt mean that it CAN'T be done...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We got a chance this year and we'll just let the scoreboard do the talking.

Link Copied to Clipboard