Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Chapindad, sounds like you were recruited to the SCYS Board by Fred & The Gang to help maintain the status quo!!

PS: If I had more time I would elaborate more on the points of your post, but I figured the above would suffice!

H
brace
brace
H
What was the reason for Mary Bynum leaving her post?

C
goal
goal
C
Quote:

Well, from my interactions with Mr. Pringles, you have one thing correct, "Fred is an ass ..." - no need to finish that sentence. Thanks for your insight but a refresher in English and syntax might be appropriate!

13 posts. Wow, I am impressed. Your insight is just amazing.

Sometimes I do type my posts quickly and while doing other things, so my fingers can not keep track of my train of thought.

I never said that I liked Fred or that he did not rub people the wrong way. But you should understand someone's thinking before you judge them, too much of that in this day and age.

Here I go again!
C
goal
goal
C
Quote:

Chapindad, sounds like you were recruited to the SCYS Board by Fred & The Gang to help maintain the status quo!!

PS: If I had more time I would elaborate more on the points of your post, but I figured the above would suffice!

Your ignorance is amazing. I has actually tricked into being voted out by Fred and crew, because I argued with them at every meeting. But it was my fault for not reading up on all the procedures before the meeting and making assumptions. Making assumptions will always screw you in the end. But I have been amazed by how little people know and how much assumption people make into the mighty workings of SCYSA.

I challenge you to run for a post on the board, your board president will sponsor you and then talk to me. I think you will be amazed about how ignorant you really are on SCYSA and why things are done.

Here I go again!
R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Too funny!

You do realize that you are once again making assumptions!?! You must like getting 'screwed'!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard