Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What two teams will be in the state finals for 4A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo and South Aiken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
same here playa... watch out for SV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Wando is gonna upset Irmo. And if Northwestern keeps it's game up, they could too. They are number 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a Dorman/SA vs. Irmo final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't count on south aiken to be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't think valley will be there....i watched them play against a weak bc team and they didn't look so good.....they have alot of ball hogs, Sv had a 2 on 1 then the keep, the guy with the ball kept it instead of playin it to the other dude who was wide open and onside.....would have been a sure goal.... from what i hear t aughta be Irmo and South Aiken or Northwestern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will James Island be in the mix in Lower State? They played Irmo real tough in playoffs last year. Dutch Fork will also be contending.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Dont count on DF to be in there last year they lost at least 12 seniors and shouldnt be too strong this year but SA will definately be pretty nasty this year it will be SA and irmo for lowerstate and i dont know about upperstate but SA has most of Aiken Fire's team and has got LOADS of talent. And irmo is just sick every year and have a lot of Sophmore and Junior talent right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
right now, it's far too early to actually make an educated guess on who will be challenging for the title. for the most part, everyone only knows about their team, and most of the time, they all think they are very good. there are a lot of teams that have proven talent providing a stable system on which to build around, while there are other teams that may have better talent, but are less experienced. the only way to actually know is to wait and watch for the preseason tournaments to really show ability level, then the regular season to see who's most consistent. there really isn't any other way to look at it, you can't look at a town's club team to figure out if they're gonna do well come school season, because there are a lot of bad club teams that do very well come spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Centermid06 - did SA change to lower state? They were in upper state last season. Lost to NW in upper state title game, if I remember correctly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard