Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Goal
Goal
Bring it home boys
(Jimmy, Mike, Stephen, Mark, Sam, Bradley, Blake, Chipper, Will, Evan, Danny, and the rest)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
corner kick
corner kick
the coach at sc needs to start recruiting irmo and northwestern players.

that kid # 6 is terrible, we have wayyyyyyy better players here in south carolina.

punt and pray didnt work versus a very skilled michigan team.

Club of the century.
S
bench
bench
S
Bahahahaha - Alma Merengue my dear (I'm sure it's a fake name),you have to be kidding, what kind of post is this - sound like a disgruntled player or mom who's kid wasn't recruited!!! Stop bashing - He's a GREAT PLAYER and we were happy to have him as a 5th year senior. Go back to your cave and don't come out!!!

B
brace
brace
B
While I wouldn't single out any one player, one point is well taken. Michigan did a MUCH better job executing its possession-minded gameplan than South Carolina did with its more direct style. Regardless of gameplan, execution generally decides athletic contests. Hats off to South Carolina for an excellent season. Respect to Michigan for ending that season with a hard-fought win on the road.

I also know/suspect that USC is actively recruiting SC kids, some of whom simply choose to go elsewhere.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Bahahahaha - Alma Merengue my dear (I'm sure it's a fake name),you have to be kidding, what kind of post is this - sound like a disgruntled player or mom who's kid wasn't recruited!!! Stop bashing - He's a GREAT PLAYER and we were happy to have him as a 5th year senior. Go back to your cave and don't come out!!!

DITTO!!!
Went to every home game (and a couple of away games) and Mark was great!
He was one of the first players name I learned, because seemed to always be in the right place at the right time.
I'm pretty sure he started every game.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
I saw Alma's post earlier and was getting on now to tell him to shut it...but you guys took care of that! Thanks. Mark was a great player for USC and will be missed!

One Time!
sG #140483 11/29/10 10:57 PM
corner kick
corner kick
usc had some good physical players, #10 seem legit, their best attacking player.

#4 and 5 were good.

idk about #6 thought, if we watched the same game, that kid was just terrible. michigan owned the center of the field whole game.

that kid never won a ball, was walking the whole time, and never created anything, with a center mid like that, you would never win anything.

Club of the century.
W
bench
bench
W
Except for a Conference USA Tournament and an NCAA Tournament game into the round of 16. I'd call it a good season for the Gamecocks.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Alma, I know you are the all-knowing soccer guru of scsoccer.com, but just shutup about #6 mark wiltse. he is going to tryouts for a few professional teams and has practiced with NY Redbulls for two summers earlier in his collegiate career. So for you to say he is terrible, is ridiculous, bad game, yeah, but the pro scouts seemed to have been pretty impressed with him. Your opinion vs. the scouts, well I think that says it all.

One Time!
sG #140486 11/30/10 11:09 PM
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Alma, I know you are the all-knowing soccer guru of scsoccer.com, but just shutup about #6 mark wiltse. he is going to tryouts for a few professional teams and has practiced with NY Redbulls for two summers earlier in his collegiate career. So for you to say he is terrible, is ridiculous, bad game, yeah, but the pro scouts seemed to have been pretty impressed with him. Your opinion vs. the scouts, well I think that says it all.

good luck to him.

Club of the century.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard