Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Backscreen17 #140634 12/01/10 10:15 PM
corner kick
corner kick
nah barcas best player are 1. Xavi, 2. Puyol, 3. Pique.

Those 3 have a few more years.

Problem is, Barca has been playing the same people for about 5 years now, they know each other really well.

I have hope on Mourinho, after what he has done, he proved me wrong, but this is a new challenge for him. We will see what happens.

Club of the century.
Damaris Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Pique has more than a few years, I should think, and that's--well we have a lot more "best players" than that. Anyway, the point isn't that we've been playing the same people for five years, it's the cantera. Pique hasn't been with us for five years, but he came through the cantera and that's why he slid back in so easily. Fabregas is probably the most imaginative passer in the EPL and he came through our cantera. As long as we continue to nurture La Masia, there's going to be people we can pull up from the reserves who come into the system and know instinctively how it works, because it's been bred into them.

I'm interested to see what Mou does with Real Madrid. I will say you lot need to buy a striker though, since Higuain is out now. Karim just isn't starting material yet.

Damaris #140636 12/02/10 01:50 AM
corner kick
corner kick
Fabregas wont look so good in la liga, the same as mascherano or even ronaldo, la liga has a lot of skilled players, look at torres, he was just above average in la liga and he went to be one of the top players in England.

Puyol and Pique are prob the best pair of defenders I have seen in a long long time, Xavis touch is from a different planet. Inista and Messi are ok.

Pellegrini was doing great but Mourinho forced his way in after what he did with inter.

It takes sometime to create something great, is happening at South Carolina as well with Spurrier.

Madrid is been missing quality defenders for awhile, Marcelo needs to go, Pepe also, Im sure Jose would take care of business, he did beat barcerlona already. Hoping for next game Higuain is back, Kaka would just be perfect too.

Club of the century.
B
brace
brace
B
I can't see Kaka and Mourinho as a long-term match.

Backscreen17 #140638 12/11/10 04:48 AM
corner kick
corner kick
I have said his many times, Kaka on his prime was better than both combined: ronaldo and messi, Kakas strenght and dribblings ability would take on any defender, messi still lacks a little bit of strenght, ronaldo is fancy but not as dominant as kaka.

It will be good for soccer to have a giant of the sport like Kaka back in shape.

Club of the century.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard