Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
bench
bench
I heard some players left early too due to the conditions. What was the total player attendance? Where did the players come from? Can anyone provide a breakdown? Were there any comments from the college coaches in regards to the level of play? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem.
C
throw in
throw in
C
Quote:

I heard some players left early too due to the conditions. What was the total player attendance? Where did the players come from? Can anyone provide a breakdown? Were there any comments from the college coaches in regards to the level of play? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

I know there were players that blew off the 6:15pm games because all the coaches had left by then, in fact, we were going to but they needed my daughter to fill in for another team. They were just playing for the joy of playing in the rain and cold. There were 8 teams with what looked like an average of 18 players on each team, and each game was 1 hour long with no breaks. Thirty minutes into each game, there was a massive substitution (including keepers-there were about 16 of them)and the game continued. College coaches did not speak to players or parents. They kept their distance and just focused on watching the games which were located on one of two fields that were side by side. Meanwhile, children built snowmen from the snow off the hills next to the fields.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard