W
goal
goal
W
clearly

kick off
kick off
Quote:

really, then how do you explain south akien , the unstopable 3A team that dominated 3A for the years they were there, the same South akien that won the 3a state championship losing to akien, who just made it to the second round last year in teh 4a playoffs, akien is a decent team, but south akien? not so sure about them

Shut up benny all you do is talk and talk and you don't know anything.
First South Aiken has graduated twenty players over the last two years.
Off last year alone they lost 6 starters and ten total, and it takes time to come together as a team.
But their is still no reason for them to lose to Aiken [/quot

obviously you dont know anything, their are plenty of reasons why south akien should loss to akien, lets start with some, akien is a better team, akien is a more physical team, akien is faster, akien has a better coach, and on top of that south akien just isnt that good, and how can you really say that when south akien in fact loss to akien, as of now, akien is better, a lot better too,

kick off
kick off
What did everyone think of the 3A schools present? Camden, Hartsville, and Wilson all had brutal schedules.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

really, then how do you explain south akien , the unstopable 3A team that dominated 3A for the years they were there, the same South akien that won the 3a state championship losing to akien, who just made it to the second round last year in teh 4a playoffs, akien is a decent team, but south akien? not so sure about them

Off last year alone they lost 6 starters and ten total, and it takes time to come together as a team.
But their is still no reason for them to lose to Aiken [/quot

obviously you dont know anything, their are plenty of reasons why south akien should loss to akien, lets start with some, akien is a better team, akien is a more physical team, akien is faster, akien has a better coach, and on top of that south akien just isnt that good, and how can you really say that when south akien in fact loss to akien, as of now, akien is better, a lot better too,

Are you real? This is borderline insulting to the educational system in the state of SC (not that it has never been insulted before). It's Aiken. A-I-K-E-N

Love them or hate them, at least be able to spell their name properly. Otherwise, no one will listen to you. Ok pumpkin?

brace
brace
You left off AC Flora, and Fort Mill as 3A teams too.

kick off
kick off
Ah yes, I forgot AC Flora.
Didn't Fort Mill used to be 4A? I know they realigned everything this year.

G
kick off
kick off
G
I apologize for not catching your humor, but too many folks in this state only know where Columbia, Charleston, and Greenville are located. I guess I'm just used to the geographically illiterate majority.

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
They didnt impress me that much as a team but each school had some individual talent.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

But their is still no reason for them to lose to Aiken

Why does Benny & EV keep spelling Aiken -- Akien? Am I missing something?

H
kick off
kick off
H
You're right Benny...two state championships in five years must mean that South Aiken's coach is clearly less than adequate (in two different classifications none the less...including 4A). On top of that going to the State Championship for the third time must show that the coach doesn't know how to get the most out of his players.

Great job to Aiken for the hard fought win, but clearly many people must be watching a different South Aiken program over the last few years than you Benny.

Being in the Aiken area, I love to see the hard work of all of the kids paying off (both teams). I believe South Aiken will bounce back even more after this preseason. Good luck to Aiken as well!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard