Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Will it be more of the same with Irmo and NW or will a Mauldin or someone be able to pull something off?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
Brace
Brace
I don't believe it will be the slam dunk as in the past. There could be a few teams from Region 2 that make some serious noise. Looking at Lexington having a slight edge coming out of Lower.

goal kick
goal kick
what about the usuals in the lowerstate like summerville wando and fort d? how are they this year?

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

what about the usuals in the lowerstate like summerville wando and fort d? how are they this year?

Believe this starts and ends with Wando. Only challenger in Lower State this year might be Lexington or perhaps South Aiken. Irmo and Northwestern are both Upper State!

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
F
bench
bench
F
What about Beaufort? Havent they won Region 8 3 out of the last 4 years? and made it to 3rd round in 2 of the years including last year?

B
brace
brace
B
It may start with Wando, but it certainly doesn't end there. Lexington should be very competitive. I think Fort D could be pretty good -- Lamoreux, Eads, a couple of pretty good jayvee kids last year. Beaufort? Maybe. I see Ashley Ridge as a darkhorse newcomer to the Class AAAA ranks. And Summerville has a new coach, rght?

bench
bench
In the Upper State, I'll go out on a limb and say the winner of Northwestern/Irmo goes to the final! In the Lower State, I definitely think this is Wando's to lose. They're loaded and way over due for a championship game.

I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem.
throw in
throw in
I'll agree with it's Wando's to lose in lower state. I also think Lexington should be able to make a push, although I admit I don't know much about their team makeup. Just seems that a school that size and with their resources, they should be able to make a push for the final.

P
bench
bench
P
I think the state playoffs this year will be pretty awesome especially when it comes to the upperstate and lowerstate final. Irmo and Northwestern should easily take the upperstate, and I see Lexington and Wando fighting it out for lowerstate. In the final I believe that Irmo will face Lexington (which would make for a good final since the two schools are big rivals in the first place), and I think Lexington will pull off the win. Although I am making these predictions early I believe that it will be accurate. Good luck to all of the teams!

goal
goal
They will do well I believe, they have some size and speed and like to attack with outside backs. I believe they are a bit young this year but they could make some noise.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard