Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BOOM #142310 02/21/11 03:52 AM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
nestor and Koty will bend pinewood over this year, hop off Pinewood's package. sure they got academy players. and college signees. just because you are not signed to play at college does not mean your not as good as those who are. Cardinal Newman's work rate is beyond the norm. Beebe is the only legit college signee you have anyways. justin white who signed with UCF is a joke and the erskine signee is alright. other than that pinewood is nothing special

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
GUCCI MANE #142311 02/21/11 12:51 PM
kick off
kick off
Good to see things returning to normal around here

Don't Feed the Trolls!
BOOM #142312 02/21/11 03:21 PM
kick off
kick off
Quote:

Quote:

High School players dont improve that much year to year, they pretty much remain the same, they dont really improve untill the college years if they play, but basicaly Pinewood will be the same as last year,

Apparently that is all you watch is high school. A student of the fair old game would understand player development, 4 senior players, play academy soccer, 3 of which have signed National Letters Intent to play college soccer (U of SC, U of Central Florida and Erskine College). And a fifth played academy last year. Again, TRADITION.

Central Florida and Erkskin are not very impresive, no offence, just a lot of high schoolers can play for those colleges its not like those are the elite, but about the player development, players really dont improve that much age 16-18, they stay about the same, and by the way a player from Lexington (Ryan), has a scholorship to play for USC, and they couldnt beat CN, just becaues you have 4 acadamy players dosnt meen your a good team, your to caught up on titles and reputation, "we got acadamy players", onnly one of the acadamy players is someone i would consider a very good player, the others are just avarage to me, but drop the tradition bull , i dont care about Pinewoods tradition, because they have tridationaly one state the past few years , but guess what? , that tradition should and most likely will end this year when Pinewood faces CN, Pinewood doesnt have one player on the same level as Nestor, and millard, and the rest of the team is very soilid, and good enough to beat anyteam they play, sorry i offended the great Pinewood traditions, and stop acting like Pinewood is so great, they have dominated an easy league with exeption to CN, put Pinewood in 4A and see how many state championships they win? wont be many

BennyHampton #142313 02/22/11 12:14 AM
kick off
kick off
Gicce Mane and BennyHampton I can tell by your narratives that your scholarship achievements are limited. So I will give both of you a pass. Intellectual communication on the thread is not inspiring nor is it educational. Read, watch and study!!! Personal attacks on young adults are unprofessional and shows a lack of respect for the game.

Fact, Pinewood is the seven time SCISA state champion.

Fact, Pinewood has defeated CN the last two years in the state game.

Fact, Every year the argument is the same. CN will defeat Pinewood, but it never happens.

Last edited by SoccerTalk; 02/22/11 12:46 AM.
BOOM #142314 02/22/11 02:44 PM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Fact, Pinewood blows this year...

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BOOM #142315 02/22/11 03:07 PM
kick off
kick off
Quote:

Gicce Mane and BennyHampton I can tell by your narratives that your scholarship achievements are limited. So I will give both of you a pass. Intellectual communication on the thread is not inspiring nor is it educational. Read, watch and study!!! Personal attacks on young adults are unprofessional and shows a lack of respect for the game.

Fact, Pinewood is the seven time SCISA state champion.

Fact, Pinewood has defeated CN the last two years in the state game.

Fact, Every year the argument is the same. CN will defeat Pinewood, but it never happens.

Yes, Pinewood is the seven time SCISA state champion (big deal), there is only two good teams in the SCISA, beeing state champion in the SCISA doesn't meen all that much,

Yes, Pinewood has defeated CN the last two years in the state game, only problem with that argument is this is high school the teams change every year, you may have been better the past two years but you are not this year,

Yes , that argument is made a lot, but CN did not have nestor last time that argument was mad,

Pinewood is not all that great, they have to pay players (scholorships) to get even a decent team on the field, and still that team would not do very well against the top 4A and 3A teams, i would rate pinewood about with a gilbert maybe, if that

I agree Pinewood blows, but luckily erskin, and central florida are looking strong to win some National Championships with the added Pinewood power

BennyHampton #142316 02/22/11 03:29 PM
goal kick
goal kick
Fact Pinewood won state 2010.... 2010. 2010. 2010. 2010. 2010. 2010.
2011 is a different story.. CN has two of the best players on the state. Who does Pinewood have????????? Don't know.. Don't care. Pinewood will probably head to state with their "tradition" and "talent" and CN will head their as well and most likely easily defeat Pinewood as easily as they defeated Lexington.

SJE Soccer Pro #142317 02/22/11 04:04 PM
B
brace
brace
B
What a ridiculous thread!

Both teams have very good players. Why not wait and let them sort it out on the pitch?

Backscreen17 #142318 02/22/11 04:30 PM
W
goal
goal
W
Agreed. PP is a top team regardless of classification period. Seven in a row stands by itself.

Will Eudy #142319 02/22/11 10:34 PM
O
bench
bench
O
this exact argument is made every year. People from the columbia area claim that cardinal newman has "their best team ever" and that there is "no way pinewood will win state again." Thus far pinewood has yet to fall to the "great team" that is cardinal newman, and with pinewood losing but one starter i find it hard to believe this will be the year. I am almost certain that this year will shape up to be another PP and CN final, but as coach eudy said, seven in a row stands by itself

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard