Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#142578 03/02/11 03:18 PM
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
From the SCYSA website their are positions available for a new SCYSA Executive Director (paid position) and a new coordinator for the state Olympic Development Program (non-paid position).

SCYSA Positions

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
Goal
Goal
ODP coordinator as a non-paid position? They expect people to work for free?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
What happened to Bishop?

H
brace
brace
H
Bring Mary Bynum back!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

Bring Mary Bynum back!

Amen!

W
goal
goal
W
Preach On!

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

Bring Mary Bynum back!

Oh my, Friday's joke is a day early!! So funny in so many ways!

This year's catastrophe is simply the conclusion to the disastrous MB era!!

PS: It may be her administrative skills that you miss, but it is surely not her soccer knowledge or leadership!

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

Bring Mary Bynum back!

Oh my, Friday's joke is a day early!! So funny in so many ways!

This year's catastrophe is simply the conclusion to the disastrous MB era!!

PS: It may be her administrative skills that you miss, but it is surely not her soccer knowledge or leadership!

Administration skills and the way she handled the kids is two of the things i do miss about Mary. Seems the complaint most people had about Mary was that not enough attention was paid to the sc players at region Camp. Ive said it before that it was not Mary's job to get the kids noticed but it was the kids job to perform at camp and get their own self noticed. It is the perception that other states and coaches have about sc soccer that gets the sc kids little exsposure. You cant blame that on Mary or sc odp when there is only 4 days at region camp for someone to look at a kid and then on top of that they may not care much for sc soccer. That seems to be a problem that starts a lot earlier than when a kid gets involved with odp.To be honest it seems like the people over sc odp have tried to make some changes they thought would work but i cant really see any difference in sc odp know and then. Not to say they have done a bad job but i just dont see any difference. A few things were for sure with Mary.Things would be in order, the kids would be safe and if they didnt behave they were getting on a bus because Mary was sending them home.That is off the field. On the field is up to the player.

Last edited by Hard Headed; 03/03/11 06:24 PM.
M
brace
brace
M
I'd like to ask the members of this forum to post their support for Sam Okpodu to be offered the SCYSA Executive Director position. Sam has produced outstanding results with his ODP age groups over the years and there's no question he would have a tremendous impact on youth soccer across the state if he were in such a position.

SCYSA . . . don't miss out on this opportunity to hire Sam Okpodu. Hiring him will elevate the game across the State!!

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Sam's passion and enthusiasm for the game is awesome, but an Executive Director he is not!

Perhaps Sam would be a worthy candidate for Van Taylor's position when he steps down in the summer.

But in the meantime don't confuse the two positions.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard