Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

I suppose the only way one would know what I mean by my use of the term 'value' is by having watched Sam train players. Other than that, I'll leave it to Sam to simply demonstrate his worth to youth soccer through his initiatives. Fair enough?

Given the status of soccer in SC, the last thing SCYS needs is a soccer coach. They need an administrator, a manager .. hey, they need an Executive Director NOT a soccer coach!

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
If someone wants a coach......

How about Nick Finotti for executive director? The guy out works and out organizes anyone I know. Nick would have a vision and the ethic to go get it done. Half of the new stuff at CESA over the last couple of years was his baby.

I wasn't challenging Sam's ability to get the most out of a group of 20 kids. But what I know of him......which isn't a lot....I'm not sure if it translates to this type of political, consensus building thats required. Or at least I perceive it to be required.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

I suppose the only way one would know what I mean by my use of the term 'value' is by having watched Sam train players. Other than that, I'll leave it to Sam to simply demonstrate his worth to youth soccer through his initiatives. Fair enough?

Any idea what his initiatives are or will be? What does he want to do?

S
throw in
throw in
S

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Sam seems like a nice guy to me

Met him this weekend at State Cup in Sumter.
Wonderful experience and thanks to SCYS and Sumter SC for a great experience, lovely complex, and great competition for $150. THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

still its always nice when you win

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard