Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Marion all that they say they are? They talk their talk but can they kick that ball? I really would like to see them do good this year, its about time that they have a decent team. Well, good luck Marion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the past years we may not have had much, but i think Marion Soccer is comming together, we might just prove it next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watch the West Florence tournament, i think you'll be able to see that we are a different team this year and hopefully itll bring better results. I'd like to think marion can shake things up in 3A this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If i played for Marion and i thought we could do something this year, I'd keep the bragging to myself and be a little more humble considering how Marion has done over the years... thats just me though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion is not that bad of a team although they are a strong solid squad MB was lucky enough to squeeze a 11-0 win over Marion Phew!! good job MB and good luck the next time u see soccer crazy country boys.

Link Copied to Clipboard