Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

High School season lasts essentially from Feb.-May. So Club/ECNL can have these players 8 months of the year. High School only needs them for 4. Is 8 months not enough?

ECNL is a national league. There are three different high school seasons across the nation: many states have their high school seasons during the fall or winter. So with which high school season should ECNL choose not to interfere?

L
Goal
Goal
L
s&p - no kids and not a coach so what's got you so worked up over this viking cup/encl situation?

P
kick off
kick off
P
Quote:

Quote:

High School season lasts essentially from Feb.-May. So Club/ECNL can have these players 8 months of the year. High School only needs them for 4. Is 8 months not enough?

ECNL is a national league. There are three different high school seasons across the nation: many states have their high school seasons during the fall or winter. So with which high school season should ECNL choose not to interfere?

How refreshing, a post with some forethought & knowledge and not just raw, biased emotion.

Thanks Coach P

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Maybe the problem is the Club. If ECNL is having events year round (correct me if i am wrong) then why is the Club so insistant that the players not miss any of these events? There should be enough events occurring that missing one (which occurs in a particular High School season) is not a big deal.

I only have knowlege of how one Clubs thinks (here in the Upstate), it's "life or death" if you miss this ECNL event.

Goal
Goal
"you are either a hs coach that sucks and your players went to san antonio instead of playing for you or you are a mother whos kid couldnt make a descent club team and all you have is hs." - Hard Headed through PM

First of all, please don't pm me again. You're completely ignorant. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to question that you're actually an adult. If you are Alex Ramsey's dad, you're certainly not projecting a good account of yourself. I'd hate to be the coach of your kid to be quite honest.

Quote:

where did i say hs soccer was meaningless? when my oldest was at rock hill high it was meaningless.
nope. the pm about her going to lsu was to show club does help some. you are just to big of an idiot to know it. you dont need to send her a trophy. her trophy was the full ride she got to play soccer at lsu. my trophy is she got the full ride so i do not have to pay. i think we are ok on the trophys so you can save it to send to someone else.
did i hit a nerve in my pm. i must of been right on who/what you are.

You just said it was meaningless in your post. No, you're totally wrong on all accounts. For one, I'm barely involved in the girls game. Fortunately, I am from a place where clowns like you would never even be given credence; which I thank God for every day.

H
brace
brace
H
shut up let me say this so you will not somehow continue to read that i think hs soccer is meaningless.
i said earlier that my daughters hs coach is as good or better than most if not all club coaches. i forgot that he is a club coach. he is a top notch coach and is as good as any coach either of my daughters have had at any level. my daughter will learn probably more skill wise from her hs coach than she has all year in club.
we made a choice this weekend on where to go play. when the decision was made about san antonio we had no idea when the cup was. as far as keeping it off the board. i tried with pm's but you didnt want to. i know there are some hs coaches that probably would of rather had their ecnl players there this weekend but i havnt heard any of them on here complaining about it. you seem to be the only one.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Maybe the problem is the Club. If ECNL is having events year round (correct me if i am wrong) then why is the Club so insistant that the players not miss any of these events? There should be enough events occurring that missing one (which occurs in a particular High School season) is not a big deal.

I only have knowlege of how one Clubs thinks (here in the Upstate), it's "life or death" if you miss this ECNL event.

According to the ECNL website, "Each ECNL member club must participate in three of the five regular season events listed below."

2010-11 ECNL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
ECNL Regular-Season Event #1 Aug. 27-29, 2010 Temecula, Calif.
ECNL Regular-Season Event #2 Dec. 3-5, 2010 Raleigh, N.C.
ECNL Regular-Season Event #3 Dec. 27-29, 2010 Sanford, Fla.
ECNL Regular-Season Event #4 March 4-6, 2011 San Antonio, Texas
ECNL Regular-Season Event #5 May 28-30, 2011 Zarephath, N.J.
ECNL National Championship July 14-16, 2011 TBD

So they definitely could choose not to participate in the one event that conflicts with the SC high school season.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

"you are either a hs coach that sucks and your players went to san antonio instead of playing for you or you are a mother whos kid couldnt make a descent club team and all you have is hs." - Hard Headed through PM

First of all, please don't pm me again. You're completely ignorant. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to question that you're actually an adult. If you are Alex Ramsey's dad, you're certainly not projecting a good account of yourself. I'd hate to be the coach of your kid to be quite honest.

Quote:

where did i say hs soccer was meaningless? when my oldest was at rock hill high it was meaningless.
nope. the pm about her going to lsu was to show club does help some. you are just to big of an idiot to know it. you dont need to send her a trophy. her trophy was the full ride she got to play soccer at lsu. my trophy is she got the full ride so i do not have to pay. i think we are ok on the trophys so you can save it to send to someone else.
did i hit a nerve in my pm. i must of been right on who/what you are.

You just said it was meaningless in your post. No, you're totally wrong on all accounts. For one, I'm barely involved in the girls game. Fortunately, I am from a place where clowns like you would never even be given credence; which I thank God for every day.

you left out the part where i called you a dumb a$$. hold on. i will pm you again and and make sure you didnt miss that.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

s&p - no kids and not a coach so what's got you so worked up over this viking cup/encl situation?

The ridiculous view by parents that their child is more important than a team that they (supposedly) want to be a part of. Elitest attitudes are what turns most people off (the US public for one) from soccer in general.

Then you throw in this Hard-headed guy pming me with his self-appreciation and illiterate musings...

My name should pretty much sum up my opinon on such things.

Last edited by shut^&play; 03/07/11 07:55 PM.
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

The ridiculous view by parents that their child is more important than a team that they (supposedly) want to be a part of. Elitest attitudes are what turns most people off (the US public for one) from soccer in general.

Then you throw in this Hard-headed guy pming me with his self-appreciation and illiterate musings...

My name should pretty much sum up on such things.

Did you get my last pm? do not want you to miss it.
no one on here has said their kid is more important than anything.
Never told you my daughter was alex ramsey but she is. [censored] proud off it.[censored] proud that madeline ramsey is mine too. ive never bragged about my kids on here but maybe i will send you a pm on what they have accomplised since you like pm's so much

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard