Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
Goal
Goal
Working, trying to educate the ill-prepared. After reading your posts it only reinforces the fact that America still has a long way to go if we want to catch up with Estonia. There's no sense arguing with a brick wall, much less one built by an ignorant mason.

For more info on my facts check out:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

Last edited by shut^&play; 03/08/11 04:01 PM.
C
throw in
throw in
C
For what it's worth, my daughter plays high level club, odp, high school ball and is in the top ten in her class. Ever since she scored 20 goals in a mighty mite game when she was 5, we've been pushing and encouraging. The tons of money we've spent has been worth all the family vacations spent on her soccer development. Now, in her Jr. year, her priority this weekend was getting done with her VC games so she could get to her hostess job at the local restaurant. Having looked at the number of our young girls who do get money for college ball and then, 1 in 3 maybe 1 in 4 even play all four years, what is the priority? I see the merits of club and school, but the only people asking and demanding money at every turn are the clubs. My daughter has turned down 4 D-1 offers and will go to a top notch university to "just" be a student. And I applaud her.

B
brace
brace
B
Bless you both. At long last, sanity.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Working, trying to educate the ill-prepared. After reading your posts it only reinforces the fact that America still has a long way to go if we want to catch up with Estonia. There's no sense arguing with a brick wall, much less one built by an ignorant mason.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

you must not be teaching them too much by being on here so much during the day. you must be one of those over paid driver ed teachers that is regulated to asst coach.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
because if you didn't understand/agree with their point of view they would of told you to take your kid and go play for carolina fc or something. that's what one of the doc's told me in a not so pleasant meeting one day at boland ct.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Quote:

you must not be teaching them too much by being on here so much during the day. you must be one of those over paid driver ed teachers that is regulated to asst coach.

Is that why he didn't teach you to spell "relegated"?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

If I were only so lucky to be 1. over-paid and 2. teach Driver's Ed. I look forward to that time. What do you do for a living? It's not conjugating sentences I hope.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If I were only so lucky to be 1. over-paid and 2. teach Driver's Ed. I look forward to that time. What do you do for a living? It's not conjugating sentences I hope.

my job is to stay at home and irritate you.

Goal
Goal
Well, honestly, unemployed wouldn't surprise me.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Well, honestly, unemployed wouldn't surprise me.

if that was the case then i couldnt pay all those club fees that you can not stand. i guess then i would be like you and only had hs soccer. nothing wrong with hs soccer. just so you dont read that into my post

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard