Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Just be careful using the calender there are many matches that have both sides as the home side. Until that is fixed I use the school's website to confirm time/location.
Many of the erroneous entries have no name in the "edited" section.
Not picking on anyone but an example: 3/14 Academic Magnet v Stall Boys JV. Starting with AM's team page they will host Stall, when you double check Stall's page they also host AM.
It looks like all the matches that were "auto loaded" were entered as home matches.
Not blaming the site or the schools just wanted to save someone a road trip to an empty light less field.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Quote:

Conference/non-conference games are incorrectly marked. On the Berkeley girls' side, Bluffton is marked as a non-conference game although Bluffton is correctly listed in the 7-AAA conference with us. On the boys' side, Hilton Head is marked as non-conference although they are correctly listed in our conference when you pull up 7-AAA.

I think some of these just got messed up in the conversion from the other system. You can go in and change them on your team's schedule.

Ah, thanks...didn't realize we could edit that ourselves. Have to wait till I get home...of course our district technology department has me blocked from logging into the new site!

I've got good news and bad news...
Goal
Goal
Will,
I can't log in from work either so am having a hard time updating my scores. Not that I have wanted to up to this point, but I do like to keep people informed. I just thought it was my Dell GX 270, the 2000 model.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Hah...you still have the 2000 model! I got rid of mine last year!

I've got good news and bad news...
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

The new Eurosport Scoreboard would be an okay tool, if ALL coaches did care enough to keep their calendar updated and accurate. That's the most important improvement needed right now.

How can anyone expect realistic new rankings when scores are missing or wrong?

This was the same with the old system. In the past I had to get scores from a couple of our fellow region teams and report them to Kyle so that our region rankings would be up to date. Any system is only as good as the data entered into it.

hat-trick
hat-trick
The old system had total goals for and goals against overall and for region matches on the schedule/results page. I don't see this feature on the new system.

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
What happened to the SCISA classification and rankings?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I miss the overall opponents records that used to be on the old scoreboard.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

I miss the overall opponents records that used to be on the old scoreboard.

Me too. I had almost forgotten that feature.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

The new Eurosport Scoreboard would be an okay tool, if ALL coaches did care enough to keep their calendar updated and accurate. That's the most important improvement needed right now.

How can anyone expect realistic new rankings when scores are missing or wrong?

For example, the current #1 and #4 ranked AAAA teams do not have their entire schedules entered into Eurosport Scoreboard. They are in the same region but don't have each other on their schedules in Eurosport Scoreboard.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard