Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
bench
bench
J
Irmo will win 3-0, their midfield is too strong and skilled for Lexington, Matt manter will shut down frieburger and emmet will expose Lexingtons weak defense

I
kick off
kick off
I
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yall lost to lexington shut up with that crap yall are horrible this year!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Irmo will win 3-0, their midfield is too strong and skilled for Lexington, Matt manter will shut down frieburger and emmet will expose Lexingtons weak defense

Jokes..the last thing you are going to do is shut down Freiburger his senior year against Irmo. Alls I knows is mah boys from lex be fired up!!

G'd up from the feet up
Goal
Goal
I feel sorry for Freiburger. The kid gets physically pounded everywhere on the field because he is good. The coaches put the overly aggressive marks on him. I hope that he doesn't get hurt by physical styles of play as opposed to finesse styles of play, which is what he is used to.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Quote:

Jokes..the last thing you are going to do is shut down Freiburger his senior year against Irmo. Alls I knows is mah boys from lex be fired up!!

they can be fired up all they want...their still going to lose haha. the only player that wont be shut down is emmett!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I know the game is at Lexington. Do they play at the HS or on Ballpark road?

O
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
O
Quote:

I know the game is at Lexington. Do they play at the HS or on Ballpark road?

Unfortunately, Lexington plays at the high school where the school district built a brand new stadium with no regard to soccer whatsoever. Same size as a football field in this day and age. What a waste of taxpayer money!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

they can be fired up all they want...their still going to
lose haha. the only player that wont be shut down is emmett!

are you still that upset about lexington beating you guys? haha

G'd up from the feet up
throw in
throw in
Did irmo bleach their hair for this game?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Did irmo bleach their hair for this game?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard