Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
throw in
throw in
S
I agree on Fort Dorchester. They have the potential to be very potent offensively. Their defense needs some work, but if they continue to get better, watch out!

S
kick off
kick off
S
brian gillespie...oh i mean shirtless bernie i can bash on whoever i want! if it makes you feel any better ill start on any school you want except irmo and nw..haha:)

goal kick
goal kick
i got me some haterzzzzz...ok bash white knoll...go

G'd up from the feet up
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
"ref was terrible both ways first half, cost lex at least one goal."

Really?

I watched the whole game and can't for the life of me remember any calls by the ref that cost
Lexington even a chance at goal. As to the "punch" by #10, the way I saw it, he swung his free arm with fist closed to get the Lex player to let go of his jersey. He never connected. I think a yellow was deserved but couldn't argue too much with a red. It was not a smart play. I doubt you'll see him do something like that again this season.

Last edited by GSDad; 03/16/11 09:51 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
oh yeah and since we are calling out each others name and what not..SCUFC10 i mean Adam Beale..go ahead and trash your own team please

G'd up from the feet up
I
kick off
kick off
I
LOL Adam beale. give up soccer dude you SUCK!

throw in
throw in
irmo fouled a lex defender and then went and scored. also lex had the ball in irmo's box and irmo guy jumped on his back. both controversial fouls. irmo plays dirty but the ref let them, lex has to get tougher if they want to get to the next level. the yellow was deserved? that was no free arm, it was a punch that he did make contact on, he was just lucky it hit the guys arm. as for the actual rules, im pretty sure it says any act of retaliation that results in violence is a straight red. either way, it was the refs fault that something like that happened, because when you dont call fouls that should be called kids are going to get upset, especially in a rivalry game.

goal kick
goal kick
IrmoSoccer4Life - do you play for Irmo or are you just an over excited first year jv player?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I think you're right about the Lex player getting run over near the left post in the Irmo box. Thought that could have been a foul/pk. Don't remember seeing Irmo foul a Lexington defender before a score.

S
kick off
kick off
S
ok brian haha first of im not adam haha but i dont think theres a reason to bash on wk they lost to gilbert!????? enough said about that crappy team i had some hope for them but after that WOW!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard