bench
bench
T
Well its just the start of the regular season

S
kick off
kick off
S
and oh yea irmosoccer4life unless you are emmett or howie or rob sullivan don't talk please im not responsible for you getting cut its your skills bro OK!

throw in
throw in
The irmo foul was probably just me not having a taste for irmo, which makes me bias, but the pk i think should have probably been there. i heard alot of talk about the defense being weak but i thought they looked pretty good. it was the goalkeeper from lex that cost them in this game. which one was emmett? i heard so much about him, but didn't really see a standout player for irmo. one difference i noticed is that irmo played more like a team, lex seemed like a two man show with frieburger and the big black kid.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

The irmo foul was probably just me not having a taste for irmo, which makes me bias, but the pk i think should have probably been there. i heard alot of talk about the defense being weak but i thought they looked pretty good. it was the goalkeeper from lex that cost them in this game. which one was emmett? i heard so much about him, but didn't really see a standout player for irmo. one difference i noticed is that irmo played more like a team, lex seemed like a two man show with frieburger and the big black kid.

Emmett Lunceford is #10 for Irmo. He is really showing great leadership. Irmo is a group of hardworking young men trying to get the job done like every other team in the state.

The big black kid for Lexington is Dean Daniels.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

If you didn't see a standout player for Irmo then you didn't watch the game. Howie (#20 Matt Sieverding) was a beast in the back. Nothing got past him. Makes a goalie's job a lot easier.

throw in
throw in
@ dad, well I did watch the game, and if you saw a clear standout player then you are a fan or dad of irmo. They were all around better, but my point was that lunceford did not impress me as much as i anticipated. and the irmo defense was very good i was reffering to the lex defense, but lex did get a goal so its hard to say nothing got by howie.. and at mom (why am i arguing agaisnt mom and dad hah), lunceford lost his composure and took a swing, thats not what i would call leadership. but they are well coached and do work hard, il give you that.

W
bench
bench
W
Adam!.. i meant SCUFC 10 wasup bro? Good luck at gwood tonight sorry i couldnt make it man! score a couple of goals for me bro, see ya tomorrow at the usual spot beside the girls bathroom (;

I
kick off
kick off
I
Adam Beale shut up you are so gay. no one likes you and you are horrible at soccer. worry about your crappy team at wk and only that. i mean forreal how can you talk crap on fourms and you play on a freakin classic palmetto team. lol your pathetic bro.

J
bench
bench
J
Emmett is a great leader for irmo, his motor never stops and is putting the team on his shoulders this year..against Lexington, Emmett had a hamstring issue and he played through it. Sieverding is outstanding, if he didn't stand out to you, even if your not a fan, then you don't know great defending when you see it.

S
kick off
kick off
S
hahaha i guess i can be adam for a bit....but really brian make a new account? and irmosoccer4life i dont even have a response to that bc im not adam oh wait i dont think this is the even the thread you should be posting on...there is a jv one u know?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard