Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#143672 03/14/11 03:51 AM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
I wanna see the predictions for this one. Lexington fans must have their heads in the sky after they beat Northwestern. Just want to remind how Lexington lost to Cardinal Newman 2-1 while Irmo beat Cardinal Newman 4-1. Well after all, this is soccer and in soccer that doesn't mean anything so it can still go either way but it seems to me that Irmo is doing pretty well and who knows? Might be Lexingtons reality check on Tuesday? I'm calling it Irmo wins 3-1.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Irmo 4-0

I
kick off
kick off
I
Lexington loses in a landslide, that defense is WEAK. Irmo wins 6 nil.

IRMO SOCCER FOR LIFE!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Should be perfect weather for the lake this weekend. Right guys?

Puttin A's on B's
B
throw in
throw in
B
IrmoSoccer4Life:

NHS are having FREE lessons, to show Irmo players and fans how to win a State Championship, maybe you should attend it and than maybe let your boys know how to because you ALL need a lesson, it's been a while and seems like you guys have gotten used to it.

throw in
throw in
Lex upsets 1-0. Frieburger scores in the last second of the game. Look for me at the game Il be wearing a cow suit.

I
kick off
kick off
I
SJE you have a lot more to worry about than us and Lexington, Your team cant even win a game. haha you must be one of those kids that wanted to transfer to lexington or irmo but you parents wouldnt let you because you wouldnt even make the B-Team if either school had one. Hop off SJE and try to get ur squad a white to win a game or two.

IRMO SOCCER FOR LIFE!

kick off
kick off
lexington 2-1

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
My pick, Irmo 4-0 Lexington

B
throw in
throw in
B
IrmoSoccer4Life YOUUU hop off Irmo's you know what and try to get your squad to win a State Championship.

NORTHWESTERN SOCCER FOR LIFE!!

J
bench
bench
J
Irmo will win 3-0, their midfield is too strong and skilled for Lexington, Matt manter will shut down frieburger and emmet will expose Lexingtons weak defense

I
kick off
kick off
I
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yall lost to lexington shut up with that crap yall are horrible this year!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Irmo will win 3-0, their midfield is too strong and skilled for Lexington, Matt manter will shut down frieburger and emmet will expose Lexingtons weak defense

Jokes..the last thing you are going to do is shut down Freiburger his senior year against Irmo. Alls I knows is mah boys from lex be fired up!!

G'd up from the feet up
Goal
Goal
I feel sorry for Freiburger. The kid gets physically pounded everywhere on the field because he is good. The coaches put the overly aggressive marks on him. I hope that he doesn't get hurt by physical styles of play as opposed to finesse styles of play, which is what he is used to.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Quote:

Jokes..the last thing you are going to do is shut down Freiburger his senior year against Irmo. Alls I knows is mah boys from lex be fired up!!

they can be fired up all they want...their still going to lose haha. the only player that wont be shut down is emmett!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I know the game is at Lexington. Do they play at the HS or on Ballpark road?

O
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
O
Quote:

I know the game is at Lexington. Do they play at the HS or on Ballpark road?

Unfortunately, Lexington plays at the high school where the school district built a brand new stadium with no regard to soccer whatsoever. Same size as a football field in this day and age. What a waste of taxpayer money!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

they can be fired up all they want...their still going to
lose haha. the only player that wont be shut down is emmett!

are you still that upset about lexington beating you guys? haha

G'd up from the feet up
throw in
throw in
Did irmo bleach their hair for this game?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

J
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Quote:

Don't hate, it's their tradition

B
throw in
throw in
B
Yall still look like a bunch of morons.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't hate, it's their tradition

Oh...I don't care if they bleach their hair or not. Good for the economy and all...keeps Sally's beauty supply from going under.

But in all seriousness, if they want to bleach their hair, go for it. It was a funny comment.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

they can be fired up all they want...their still going to
lose haha. the only player that wont be shut down is emmett!

are you still that upset about lexington beating you guys? haha

nah haha we beat them moron! their d is too weak

goal kick
goal kick
well you tend to only post about wk and nw...so which team is it that you play for that beat lex?

G'd up from the feet up
J
bench
bench
J
so how'd lexington do?

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
So I guess my prediction came true
Irmo won it 3-1.
This has been a wake up call for Lexington ladies and gentleman.

S
kick off
kick off
S
nah sje their excuse might be that cheeseburger got hurt in the second half

corner kick
corner kick
what happened to Freiburger?

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
M
brace
brace
M
Muscle strain from what I understand. He and his team played well tonight. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

throw in
throw in
Congrats to irmo. well played by both sides. ref was terrible both ways first half, cost lex at least one goal. but irmo started to take over 2nd half but was in no way dominate. number 10 from irmo should have been sent off with 20 to play for punching a lex player, he got a yellow. irmo is definitely the best team, but don't count lex out, wouldn't be surprised to see these two in the state finals. idk how the brackets are set up now.

goal kick
goal kick
SCUFC and SJE both have chips on their shoulder. [censored] all you do is bash Lexington? Shouldn't you be more worried about getting your teams better. Wake up call? Please tell me how this was a wake up call? They lost to a very good team 3-1 with their best player out and their coach wasn't even at the game. We will see how bad wk gets trashed.

G'd up from the feet up
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
The physicality of the game coupled with horrible officiating made this game very chippy. Lexington came out in the first half clearly on a mission. It will be an even better game I'm sure when Lexington comes to Irmo.

J
bench
bench
J
WK-0 Lexington-17

Last edited by jogaforever; 03/16/11 01:43 PM.
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Quote:

SCUFC and SJE both have chips on their shoulder. [censored] all you do is bash Lexington? Shouldn't you be more worried about getting your teams better. Wake up call? Please tell me how this was a wake up call? They lost to a very good team 3-1 with their best player out and their coach wasn't even at the game. We will see how bad wk gets trashed.

Why wasn't the coach at the game?

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Quote:

WK-0 Lexington-17

I don't play for White Knoll. And even if that does happen it doesn't help you against Wando or Irmo. Those are the teams you guys should actually be practicing for. It seems to me that you guys need all the help you can get before you guys can actually become a lower state threat.

goal kick
goal kick
Futbol - Sick
SJE- again what is your beef with lex? shouldn't you be in your algebra 2 class? or did you get on the internet in your middle school keyboarding class?

G'd up from the feet up
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Unfortunate time to be sick...hope he gets better soon...thanks

I
kick off
kick off
I
SJE dude forreal who are you? i know your not one of the lads from the squad, so who are you? You come on every post about Lexington haha hope off their junk man?
oh and last time, who are you? what school do you play for?

B
brace
brace
B
You're all forgetting Fort D. I would not.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I agree on Fort Dorchester. They have the potential to be very potent offensively. Their defense needs some work, but if they continue to get better, watch out!

S
kick off
kick off
S
brian gillespie...oh i mean shirtless bernie i can bash on whoever i want! if it makes you feel any better ill start on any school you want except irmo and nw..haha:)

goal kick
goal kick
i got me some haterzzzzz...ok bash white knoll...go

G'd up from the feet up
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
"ref was terrible both ways first half, cost lex at least one goal."

Really?

I watched the whole game and can't for the life of me remember any calls by the ref that cost
Lexington even a chance at goal. As to the "punch" by #10, the way I saw it, he swung his free arm with fist closed to get the Lex player to let go of his jersey. He never connected. I think a yellow was deserved but couldn't argue too much with a red. It was not a smart play. I doubt you'll see him do something like that again this season.

Last edited by GSDad; 03/16/11 09:51 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
oh yeah and since we are calling out each others name and what not..SCUFC10 i mean Adam Beale..go ahead and trash your own team please

G'd up from the feet up
I
kick off
kick off
I
LOL Adam beale. give up soccer dude you SUCK!

throw in
throw in
irmo fouled a lex defender and then went and scored. also lex had the ball in irmo's box and irmo guy jumped on his back. both controversial fouls. irmo plays dirty but the ref let them, lex has to get tougher if they want to get to the next level. the yellow was deserved? that was no free arm, it was a punch that he did make contact on, he was just lucky it hit the guys arm. as for the actual rules, im pretty sure it says any act of retaliation that results in violence is a straight red. either way, it was the refs fault that something like that happened, because when you dont call fouls that should be called kids are going to get upset, especially in a rivalry game.

goal kick
goal kick
IrmoSoccer4Life - do you play for Irmo or are you just an over excited first year jv player?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I think you're right about the Lex player getting run over near the left post in the Irmo box. Thought that could have been a foul/pk. Don't remember seeing Irmo foul a Lexington defender before a score.

S
kick off
kick off
S
ok brian haha first of im not adam haha but i dont think theres a reason to bash on wk they lost to gilbert!????? enough said about that crappy team i had some hope for them but after that WOW!

T
bench
bench
T
Well its just the start of the regular season

S
kick off
kick off
S
and oh yea irmosoccer4life unless you are emmett or howie or rob sullivan don't talk please im not responsible for you getting cut its your skills bro OK!

throw in
throw in
The irmo foul was probably just me not having a taste for irmo, which makes me bias, but the pk i think should have probably been there. i heard alot of talk about the defense being weak but i thought they looked pretty good. it was the goalkeeper from lex that cost them in this game. which one was emmett? i heard so much about him, but didn't really see a standout player for irmo. one difference i noticed is that irmo played more like a team, lex seemed like a two man show with frieburger and the big black kid.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

The irmo foul was probably just me not having a taste for irmo, which makes me bias, but the pk i think should have probably been there. i heard alot of talk about the defense being weak but i thought they looked pretty good. it was the goalkeeper from lex that cost them in this game. which one was emmett? i heard so much about him, but didn't really see a standout player for irmo. one difference i noticed is that irmo played more like a team, lex seemed like a two man show with frieburger and the big black kid.

Emmett Lunceford is #10 for Irmo. He is really showing great leadership. Irmo is a group of hardworking young men trying to get the job done like every other team in the state.

The big black kid for Lexington is Dean Daniels.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

If you didn't see a standout player for Irmo then you didn't watch the game. Howie (#20 Matt Sieverding) was a beast in the back. Nothing got past him. Makes a goalie's job a lot easier.

throw in
throw in
@ dad, well I did watch the game, and if you saw a clear standout player then you are a fan or dad of irmo. They were all around better, but my point was that lunceford did not impress me as much as i anticipated. and the irmo defense was very good i was reffering to the lex defense, but lex did get a goal so its hard to say nothing got by howie.. and at mom (why am i arguing agaisnt mom and dad hah), lunceford lost his composure and took a swing, thats not what i would call leadership. but they are well coached and do work hard, il give you that.

W
bench
bench
W
Adam!.. i meant SCUFC 10 wasup bro? Good luck at gwood tonight sorry i couldnt make it man! score a couple of goals for me bro, see ya tomorrow at the usual spot beside the girls bathroom (;

I
kick off
kick off
I
Adam Beale shut up you are so gay. no one likes you and you are horrible at soccer. worry about your crappy team at wk and only that. i mean forreal how can you talk crap on fourms and you play on a freakin classic palmetto team. lol your pathetic bro.

J
bench
bench
J
Emmett is a great leader for irmo, his motor never stops and is putting the team on his shoulders this year..against Lexington, Emmett had a hamstring issue and he played through it. Sieverding is outstanding, if he didn't stand out to you, even if your not a fan, then you don't know great defending when you see it.

S
kick off
kick off
S
hahaha i guess i can be adam for a bit....but really brian make a new account? and irmosoccer4life i dont even have a response to that bc im not adam oh wait i dont think this is the even the thread you should be posting on...there is a jv one u know?

goal kick
goal kick
nah fool never made a new account. still here. you really aren't that smart haha

G'd up from the feet up
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
This thread is laden with more homo-sexual bro on bro overtones than an Elton John and George Michaels jello wrestling match hosted by the Teletubbies

Puttin A's on B's
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Emmett is a great leader for irmo, his motor never stops and is putting the team on his shoulders this year..against Lexington, Emmett had a hamstring issue and he played through it. Sieverding is outstanding, if he didn't stand out to you, even if your not a fan, then you don't know great defending when you see it.

if you read my post i said the irmo defense was good, but gsdad said "nothing got by him", and there was a goal..

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard