Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Barcelona...Are you a photographer too? I think I have seen you around some of the big tournaments taking team pics.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Haha that's funny Question Master, but no buddy, I played all my four years as a varsity player and EARNED just a few rings. I am not that old yet to start taking pictures.

bench
bench
Waka - Solid work. Your rankings get better each week.

Gucci - Waka couldn't do it without you.

Barcelona - Buddy (can we call him that from now on?). Every time you bring up your "few rings" it just makes me, and I'm sure everyone else, think of how awesome you are and how much we want to be you, bro.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I found some more pics from the FAWGS of the Spring facebook page.

Here is another integral part to our team. He has had (and still has) an illustrious playing career with many clubs and has been selected as our "Respect Campaign" coordinator. The specifics of his analysis stem from his ability to calm and collective with officials and members of the other team. Joey Barton embodies the essence of fair play and sportsmanship that we at the FAWGS of Spring Corporation hold so dear to our hearts. In fact, he created our company motto and slogan "F*** YOU!".

Mario Balotelli is the newest addition to our team. As the coordinator of the FAWGS of the Spring's "Just Say No To Racism" campaign, Mario has spearheaded the movement to insist that we keep in mind the ever changing and diverse world we live in. Mario also helps out Mr. Barton with the endless task of being Executive Vice Respect Campaign Manager. Whether it be throwing darts at young children or practicing kung fu mid match, you can believe Mario has the desire and discipline to give it his all.

As you can see from this and my previous post. No small lineup here folks.

Puttin A's on B's
O
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
O

B
brace
brace
B
Put it this way. There are AT LEAST three players in your top 11 who aren't even the best players ON THEIR OWN TEAMS in ANY week.

Laughable.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
WithTheBackOut17! Why are you so sensitive when it comes to these rankings released by the committee? If its laughable don't be 500 of the 1700 views of this thread. I'm just sayin

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
You really are upset you (or your child/boyfriend/BFF) didn't make the list, aren't you pumpkin?

Leave us the names and teams affiliated with who we should be looking at and we'll take them into consideration. Now, I'm not saying that they'll automatically make the list. There's no such thing as complaining to get your way or free handouts (this isn't the US Government after all) but, we'd be happy to look at all potentials to further certify our list. People slip through the net all the time. Even we are not different in that regards.

I forgot to mention, the top vote-getter for the the year will receive 1 of each of these in this package you see here:

And the Grand Prize...

Puttin A's on B's
B
brace
brace
B
OK, Waka-job ...
How many of them have YOU seen this year? Which games?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
You don't ask the questions here. I ask the questions and, you have answered NONE. If you think you have a good list, let's hear it. We'll check them out. I understand you're upset because you want to be us but, you can't be us. These are our rankings. I do need someone to pick up my groceries though...

Puttin A's on B's
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard