Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

Having seen all but one play, a pretty good list although Black from Woodruff should be there over a player that has been out all year. As far as the classless post pointing out 1 player, I would point out that she is one of the few in the state that actually jumps to win the ball in the air with her head while most play it with their feet under them on the ground. It is pretty difficult to jump with your arms held to your side so when she jumps they are at the head level of the girl playing the ball while on the ground. She wins the ball. Also, If I am not mistaken her team lost 3 players to injury this past weekend in one game due to "physical" play so calling out 1 players with blinders to everyone else shows total ignorance and a lack of class.

so thats why you moved our game up 2 weeks.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Lets make a distinction between physical and reckless. Its better to give the shot instead of taking one as far as injury. I know some of these girls could care less if they get ball as long as its legal enough to not get carded. And you girls need to quit telling people on facebook you took someone out and then cry about bad reputation later. Pretty is as pretty does.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

waka,

I appreciate you trying to provide some individual recognition for the ladies that you listed.

The teams that you mention above are voted on by an informed panel of coaches.....and they don't provide any commentary/opinions along with their selections.

Unfortunately, on a forum like this, when we try to recognize individual acheivement, it always seems to end up "going south".

I think Hurst's point has been very well supported by the last couple of pages of contributions. I guess the smack talk on the other side wasn't entertaining enough...gotta bring it here too.

I've got good news and bad news...
brace
brace
I guess we get to have equality in sports, like it not

I
throw in
throw in
I
Are my eyes deceiving me or did someone get scared and remove there post.

"Duh,WINNING."
goal kick
goal kick
Not scared...just didn't want to "stoop to his level". My daughter, the one being called out, does not read this soccer forum but the things said here wouldn't bother her anyway. She plays because she enjoys playing with and against the friends that she has met over the years in both Club and High School. I guess I felt like I needed to defend her as her parent, but really no need because she has always played aggressive and I don't think as a senior she is going to change now because someone criticizes her. However she does play to win.

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
I
throw in
throw in
I
If your daughter is who I think she is, she plays tough but well within the rules of the game, I would welcome here to my team any day.

"Duh,WINNING."
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
We ought to change the name of this forum from the "Girl's High School Soccer Forum" to the "Over-protective and Over-zealous Father Forum"...

Puttin A's on B's
brace
brace
Careful with that I think you will find dissing a girl to her mom will buy you a lot more grief than saying it to her dad! I mean sure dad may want to pop you up side the head, but mom... she would be more likely to track you down and pull out all of your hairs 1 by 1 until you admit your mistake and swear never to mention her child again, EVER!!

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Quote:

Quote:

waka,

I appreciate you trying to provide some individual recognition for the ladies that you listed.

The teams that you mention above are voted on by an informed panel of coaches.....and they don't provide any commentary/opinions along with their selections.

Unfortunately, on a forum like this, when we try to recognize individual acheivement, it always seems to end up "going south".

I think Hurst's point has been very well supported by the last couple of pages of contributions. I guess the smack talk on the other side wasn't entertaining enough...gotta bring it here too.

Coach and Hurst...I really don't give a crap what you think! The committee feels the same way! Chass maybe if you take some notes from some of the players of this list your guys team would score more than 5 goals in 8 games.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard