Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14513 03/01/04 04:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the strongest team in the upperstate this year JL Mann, Eastside, or Greenville.

goal
goal
#3 Greenville and #5 Riverside play tonight. Any predictions? Could be a preview of Upper State semifinals since those regions are on the same side of the bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's your prediction alwaysright??? You have a 50% chance of being wrong!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On paper... probably Eastside.

World Cup
World Cup
Anyone heard a final from this match?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greenville won 3-4 in pks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i saw the game and Greenville got lucky to get by Riverside. It was a good match and both sides had many cahnces, but it looked to me that Riverside was the better team. If Robert Moore would not have been injured in the first half, Riverside would have won the game. Riverside won every battle except for the midfield, only because Robert got hurt. Although you have to give props to Greenville for coming back in the last minute to tie it in regualtion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I failed to mention that Greenville was a very good team, even though i think Riverside was better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You gotta be kidding me. Greenville had at least 3 times as many chances as Riverside. Hitting the post about 4 times all game. Riversides only chances came off counter attacks. Props to Riversides forwards for doing something when they had the chances and also to the Riverside goalie for keeping them in the game. FDR.. is this fletch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look greenville got lucky and thats it. Greenvilles Defense is not that great, and i can see the likes of mann forwards(kyle and matt) running past them when they play . J.L. manns back 4 are pretty good. alot better than greenvilles. Get it sorted out in the back GFCRaider0709 or u wont have a chance at state....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea this is fletcher. Greenville did have alot of chances and hit the post a couple of times, but if i remember most of them were off set plays. They are part of the game, but do not necessarily reflect the entire game. It was a great game, im hoping for another good one wed. night.

By the way the last post, the one talking about mann was posted by kyle using my name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where do the greenville boys and riverside boys play club soccer at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GFC and Giles. Haha figures Kyle would get on and post something about himself. Is he not hurt? Shoulder, Knee, or Ankle? Its always something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nahh kyle is fine. I heard that bryan/brian (not sure which way to sp it) sprained his ankle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nahh kyle is fine. I heard that bryan/brian (not sure which way to sp it) sprained his ankle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's straight. He just rested it against Wren. He'll be 100% Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree that the greenville defense needs a lot of work because once people get passed there midfield then its an easy ride from there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard