G
4-6-11 @ Greenwood
Greenwood 2 : Emerald 1

world cup
world cup
@ Lancaster

Lancaster 1
Spartanburg 0

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
kick off
kick off
@Cheraw

Wilson 4
Cheraw 3

OT

kick off
kick off
@ Myrtle Beach

MB 2
West Florence 0

Love vs. Hate I prefer to hate you and so does everyone else
U
kick off
kick off
U
@ Chester

Union County 6
Chester 1

goals: (2)Scholz,Jackson,Pauley,Frost,Boulware

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Interested to see a reveiw from the Irmo/Nations Ford game. I heard it was 1-1 at halftime and that Irmo had a player sent off in the first half as well. Was interested to see opinions of how Irmo's play changed in the second half. I saw their game against DF last friday and came away very unimpressed. While they still won 3-0 it was not a performance that seemed up to the standard they're use to demonstrating. Their play was very narrow and they really struggled to keep possession against what looked like an extremely average DF squad. To their credit the field at DF was in absolutely awful condition and players struggled to keep their feet throughout the match. If anyone could give me a recap of the Nations Ford game, that'd be great. Manchester I know you're out there somewhere. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the DF game from last Friday as well.

J
Brace
Brace
J
hollywood...from what I heard, I believe you probably won't see much of a review of the game from Irmo people. They are probably trying to be polite and not give a review of the game for a few reasons. Sounds like the refereeing was a bit suspect. I was not there, but I heard that the referee gave a red in the first four minutes of the game for vulgar language to a kid that it is almost laughable that he received a card for that. Then I heard that the referee kept getting up in the faces of the captains of the Irmo squad and kept asking them if they wanted to stay in the game, telling them to quit arguing with him. The funny part to that is that he would do this when Irmo got a free kick, so it seemed interesting. Also heard that there was a handling call that was called that ended up being a PK against Irmo because a ball hit a kid in the upper arm area/shoulder while he was looking away from the ball. Also heard that the center referee reversed multiple AR calls on who's ball it was, and would whistle the ball out when the AR hadn't put their flag up. Finally, I heard that he got into the passing lanes for Irmo and got hit multiple times with passes. Now, let me tell you, I am a referee, and if I even get hit once in a game that tells me that I was in a bad position...but to get hit multiple times is telling me that it was intentional, or else the guy was a complete moron.

I would hope that the game was not refereed as bad as what I heard, but you never know. This is only what was relayed on to me, so take it with a grain of salt that is was second hand knowledge.

Did anybody else see the same thing that was at the game?

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Bad refereeing in the YC? Not a chance. Coach P....say it ain't so!!! Same crew as Lancaster-Clover girls game maybe....

Although.....no one from Columbia should ever complain about biased games. My personal experiences are that we get homered every time we go there, club or high school.

Goal
Goal
Thursday, April 7
Clinton, SC
Clinton 3-4 Union County

Half Clinton 2-1 Union County

Sean Vick
Christ Church Soccer
bench
bench
April 7
@ Landrum High School