Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
W
goal
goal
W
Whats your point SJE? I am not the one complaining about the Cage. We got beat by a better team that day not because of the pitch!

Just go away.

B
brace
brace
B
Always consider the source, Coach!
Your team played great all week long.

W
goal
goal
W
touche'

L
kick off
kick off
L
Quote:

Quote:

In SCISA, hands down, best field... is Porter Gaud.

I know it's nice, but no better than Heathwood Hall! That place has money!

Have worked both of these fields and the surfaces are fine, but the bugs can be a real problem. I have seen the ballboys holding incents to keep the bugs at bay.

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!
world cup
world cup
Clover's playing surface and stadium is second to none. The pitch is like a golf course fairway, there is no track so the stands are (elevated) on top of the field. The sound system is above average quality.

If they weren't located at the absolute top of the state, and if they actually had a hotel within 15 miles (Gastonia, Rock Hill), I would nominate this venue to host the state championships.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
I will retract my former post about Colleton County. While the stadium itself is excellent, the quality of the pitch is criminal. Kind of hard to believe that they would allow the field to become so poor in so short a time. This was a brand new surface a year ago. Not to mention the narrow width.

L
kick off
kick off
L
Quote:

I will retract my former post about Colleton County. While the stadium itself is excellent, the quality of the pitch is criminal. Kind of hard to believe that they would allow the field to become so poor in so short a time. This was a brand new surface a year ago. Not to mention the narrow width.

Colleton like many of the fields in the state (its a money thing)are designed for football first. To my understanding the touchlines were moved after the start of the season because the line was almost running thru a field drain. So unless someone like Walmart wants to throw cash at your school the kids will continue to get the short end of the cash cow.

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Colleton like many of the fields in the state (its a money thing)are designed for football first. To my understanding the touchlines were moved after the start of the season because the line was almost running thru a field drain. So unless someone like Walmart wants to throw cash at your school the kids will continue to get the short end of the cash cow.

If you don't mind lines running through drains, play at B-C's field

Goal
Goal
Quote:

but the bugs can be a real problem.

Ever been to Bluffton???

throw in
throw in
If you don't mind lines running through drains, play at B-C's field

Engineering at its finest!

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard