throw in
OP Offline
throw in
I
Is Clover a dirty team ?

"Duh,WINNING."
bench
bench
I have never seen a player from Clover intentionally try to hurt another player. Have they been provoked to the point of having to defend themselves? Yes they have. Thus, there lies the problem. It is the responsibility of the Referees and Coaches to stop said provacation before it gets to the point of self defense. Clover is a young team, they have done better this year than most thought they would. There performance in recent games is evident that they are not dirty. They know how to play soccer, They DO NOT know how to fight. Why would Clovers "player of the year" need to go out and try to hurt someone, she can run circles around most teams in this region single handedly. Put Clover up against any civilized skilled team and you will see a great game, put them up against a bunch of unskilled street fighters and you will see a bunch of confused girls trying to defend both their honor and themselves.

I
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
I
Who is POY for Clover ? Initials are fine. BTW hard headed seems to disagree with you, was his assessment of the game wrong ?

"Duh,WINNING."
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Shes 4'2". Who is she gonna hurt

bench
bench
I will give you my opinion of the Clover vs. NW game. And we all know what they say about opinions, like other things we all have one. Clover was outplayed by a much improved NW team that wanted the Win more and got it! I don't think anyone from Clover would begrudge them the win they earned. Sounds to me like Hardheaded has some sort of personal problem with someone from Clover and is just using any available opportunity to spout his jealousy and hatred.

I
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
I
Quote:

I will give you my opinion of the Clover vs. NW game. And we all know what they say about opinions, like other things we all have one. Clover was outplayed by a much improved NW team that wanted the Win more and got it! I don't think anyone from Clover would begrudge them the win they earned. Sounds to me like Hardheaded has some sort of personal problem with someone from Clover and is just using any available opportunity to spout his jealousy and hatred.

Fair enough.

"Duh,WINNING."
T
kick off
kick off
T
No, she is 4'10" and no Clover is not a Dirty team. Look where I am from before screaming bias. Our family knows the Clover coach and we know several of the Clover players and parents. While at times we have had our differences, none of these kids would deliberately hurt someone on the field. The Clover Coach would not tolerate this and Clover V Fort Mill are some real wars. But no matter how heated the Coaches on both teams are the ones that keep the game under control.

Hope the player is Ok, and just because she was not hospitalized, does not mean she is not hurt. This is another reason that I am glad my daughter is no longer playing HS Soccer.

bench
bench
She was hospitalized overnight and she will hopefully have a full recovery. You are right..Ft. Mill/Clover had real wars in a good clean physical setting each time.

A
kick off
kick off
A
No, Clover is not a dirty team. They are very talented and skilled team. The Clover coach would have thrown that player off of the team if that had happen. I believe the game being stopped was a good idea because who knows what would have happened after that.

As far as NW game, I agree with 2013 Dad.....they wanted it more, but there was some bad calls and questionable plays on BOTH sides of the ball.
Personally, I think this thread should be deleted. Is this is what it comes down to, calling girls and teams out? I think some should be ashamed of themselves.

Heard NW may have some extra fans at friday's game against lancaster? do you think Caesar could use about 16 or so ball girls? lol

A
kick off
kick off
A
Oh, and heard from some of the parents/players that the fans were even harassing the Clover players after the game? Very classy--------where has common decency gone? Um, don't answer that, lol

And yes that player was released last night and has some bruising and contusions (I think) and hope to see her back on the field soon

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard