Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Yes, they are very dirty, but nothing compared to Lancaster. They appear to be coached that way. I think "The Five" must stand for 1. Tackle from behind, 2. Truck stick girls in the open field, 3. Clothesline them in the circle, 4. Body slam in the box, and 5. Studs up in the six

I think the bolded part offers a type of reasonable explanation. It's not that the coach is telling them to play dirty, it is to play overly aggressive and physical type soccer. Kind of play through them as opposed to play around them

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

I trust eyewitness accounts from people that I know to be reliable, far more than I do forum screen personas.

I've had plenty of experiences over the years where different people I knew to be reliable told conflicting eye witness accounts of events in soccer games.

F
Throw In
Throw In
F
Quote:

Quote:

I trust eyewitness accounts from people that I know to be reliable, far more than I do forum screen personas.

I've had plenty of experiences over the years where different people I knew to be reliable told conflicting eye witness accounts of events in soccer games.

As always, different eyes, different fields of view, lead to different opinions

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

As always, different eyes, different fields of view, lead to different opinions

Yep. That's my point.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Yep, everyone's perception is slightly skewed...even mine.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
How did the spartanburg vs lancaster game go. Like to hear Spartanburg's opinion of that game and if Lancaster was on their best behavior

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Have not really seen any dirty teams here in the lowcountry..Some more aggressive than others but that's to be expected..We want our girls to play hard..right?
I think most don't go on to the field with the attitude to hurt someone..These games can be fueled by poor coaching or refs letting the games get out of control...Soo..don't be afraid to whip that card out early in the match..sometimes that sets the tone for the rest of the match..Who spends endless hours with these girls every season? The coach..Pull that player off the field if she is mad and playing over aggressively...And let's not forget the parents..Can they create a hostile enviroment? Sure!! Seen it many times..Sit down..root for your team..Let the refs do their job whether you like the calls are not..And most important..Enjoy the game!!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

Have not really seen any dirty teams here in the lowcountry..Some more aggressive than others but that's to be expected..We want our girls to play hard..right?
I think most don't go on to the field with the attitude to hurt someone..These games can be fueled by poor coaching or refs letting the games get out of control...Soo..don't be afraid to whip that card out early in the match..sometimes that sets the tone for the rest of the match..Who spends endless hours with these girls every season? The coach..Pull that player off the field if she is mad and playing over aggressively...And let's not forget the parents..Can they create a hostile enviroment? Sure!! Seen it many times..Sit down..root for your team..Let the refs do their job whether you like the calls are not..And most important..Enjoy the game!!

Amen. A five minute time out for a player does wonders.

kick off
kick off
Isn't the Lancaster coach the allstar game coach too? How can that be?

@chicagoredstars
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

Isn't the Lancaster coach the allstar game coach too? How can that be?

Boys

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard