Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#145810 04/06/11 06:06 PM
Coach P Offline OP
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
Let's continue the discussion here rather than further hijacking the score reporting thread.

Coach P Offline OP
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
Quote:

The integrity of the game is being called into question and I would think that would have folks concerned.

I've been around this sport at the youth and high school level for over 16 years and I have heard very similiar discussions about games like this on and off this message board many times over the years. Soccer is still alive and well.

Coach P Offline OP
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
Quote:

Ok, then stop the game and talk to the coach and have them enforce proper behaviour. The point is to not allow off the field behaviour to effect the game.

Agreed.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
No one wants to move it so change your thread to "The worst parents in high school soccer" Maybe that title has already been awarded.
I'll start with Riverside.
They can't help it though.Comes from winning too much.
And can someone shut the anouncer up. there is a game going on

S
throw in
throw in
S
I think Patriot should change is nick name to Patriot the Pot Stirrer. I think the announcer at Riverside is a nice touch. Keeps it entertaining. I have also never heard the R. parents at a game yell at an opposing team player some of the things I've heard other school's parents yell and I am not aware that they have thrown any chairs yet. So you must be looking to just "stir the pot" .... again. Keeps it entertaining in a sick sort of way.

R
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
R
I have said all I am going to on this. I have tried to explain from my point of view what I saw and how I interpreted this match. There are always going to be fans that see it their way. I truly hope the young lady that was injured is gong to be ok and has a full recovery.

world cup
world cup
Hey Ref!

GET BACK OVER ON THE OTHER THREAD!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

I think Patriot should change is nick name to Patriot the Pot Stirrer. I think the announcer at Riverside is a nice touch. Keeps it entertaining. I have also never heard the R. parents at a game yell at an opposing team player some of the things I've heard other school's parents yell and I am not aware that they have thrown any chairs yet. So you must be looking to just "stir the pot" .... again. Keeps it entertaining in a sick sort of way.

They know I jest. Its for bomber

brace
brace
What do you people want from him?! He is trying and yet now you want to hammer him for being in the wrong thread! Com on Hurst cut him a little slack he probably could not see the subject line cause his glasses were lost in the scuffle!

In all seriousness Realist, thank you for your view it was nice to see the oft missed third perspective on the game. Your willingness to speak when you did not have to was refreshing, those who complained would have done reguardless of your posts. The rest of us were glad to see it.

Coach P Offline OP
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
Quote:

In all seriousness Realist, thank you for your view it was nice to see the oft missed third perspective on the game. Your willingness to speak when you did not have to was refreshing, those who complained would have done reguardless of your posts. The rest of us were glad to see it.

I agree!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard