Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brace
brace
Ya know just having a post by me and the name Riverside in the same thread is going to lead into some statistical warfare and comments by Transplant! Thanks a lot (Transplant I have not said or implied anything about your team, who I am glad to see are #1 this week!, no really, this disclaimer was suggested by my legal team, some guys moonlighting from another thread about polls!)

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
A friend of mine from Clover asked me to post this, regarding the Lancaster-Clover game the other night. I have copied and pasted this from his email to me:

" would really like you to post this on SC soccer. One last note on the Clover Lancaster game.

I did not attend the game but my wife was one of the first people down on the field after the Clover player got hurt. When my wife arrived on the field, the Clover girl could not feel her neck or move her back. It was a scarey scene for everyone. What happened next is the untold story. My wife and the Clover coaches prayed adamantly for feeling to return to the little girls neck and back. Many tears were shed. A doctor, who no one really knew, (from the Lancaster side) came down to the field and offered much support. He even came to the hospital to attend to the player. During the evaluation process he was the one who communicated with my wife and others about the status of the injured Clover player. As the ambulance drove away the girls from the Clover team joined together in prayer on the field. Within minutes feeling returned to the Clover player. By the time she reached the hospital she was nearly healed. I don't know for sure, but I think there was something amazing that came out of this situation. The Clover family wants to thank all those who prayed for their player. We think her recovery is a miracle.

Thanks. "

R
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
R
That is good news indeed!!!

L
Goal
Goal
L
amen!

bench
bench
Amen as well...thanks to the doc on the Lancaster side.

Goal
Goal
Big Daddy,

Thanks for sharing. Awesome story

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard