Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
If a coach from another club trains or conducts a practice with another club's registered player(s), is that considered "recruiting"? If this is deemed "recruiting", then what is the penalty(ies)? Do they lower the boom on the coach conducting the session(s) or is it only at the club level?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
if the players in question have already completed their state cup games and do not have to participate in regionals and nationals, they can be recruited

If the players are still competing:

If the coach is running a "camp" I cannot tell you what that is considered

If the session is being handled "outside" of what is recognized as an affiliated org....say the training is under US Club Soccer not USYSA then theoretically it is not recruiting within same organization... whether is viewed otherwise is a different story

if the coach has his own "soccer training business" then he is selling a product for which people pay. can it be considered recruiting? I have no idea

I believe in the end recruiting is actively requesting a player to transfer clubs/teams

Another example is HS ball... if Coach X from club 1 is the HS coach and he is training players including 7th and 8th graders that play on club 2... is it recruiting? the 7th and 8th graders are still on their cup season....

Last edited by futbol(soccer); 04/12/11 05:42 PM.
Goal
Goal
SS,

What exactly is the situation?

Link Copied to Clipboard