Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Sorry to upset your fragile sensibilities. I'll retract.

You do realize it was satire in its finest form correct? An allegory to the way Pinewood Prep has been outcast for running up scores on people. It's clear these people were/are evil and I'm not advocating they weren't. Obviously your sense of humor is extremely dull.

Puttin A's on B's
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
At some point TugJobber T-Shirts have to be sold to the public!!

P
kick off
kick off
P
What did I miss, were this weeks members of FAWGS released and now they have been deleted. I sure hope Marta comes to our game tonight if she is still on the Committee. When she comes we win.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Because of Hitler, more then 60 million people died in WWII, including 6 million Jews. Any reference to Hitler and a representative of Pinewood Prep girls soccer is vile and disgusting. Even in jest.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
acatsdad...thank you for your response! My father was a 'lucky' survivor of Auschwitz Concentration Camp and I found these pictures and references to Hitler disgusting to say the least!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
60 million? Did Germany invade China too? Or was Hitler leader of Japan? I'm missing numbers.

At any rate I hope neither of you drive a Ford or have ever considering Henry Ford was one of the biggest anti-Semites around back then, even passing out Mein Kampf to his workers...I personally don't drive one for this reason. That and they're crappy cars and not expensive enough for my tastes.

Now, the Team of the Week was not really vote on by Adolf Hitler. As many of you might not know, he's been dead since 1945 and that was apparently an illconcieved attempt at humor in light of the ruthless attacks on Pinewood this week. Thankfully Hatch was released from his grasp so he could grace us with his presence on the board. The real selector of Pinewood Prep this week has never shown mercy to anyone. He has stomped his opposition to run the gamut and become a leader in his industry. His win at all costs approach to media and business has propelled him to the pinacle of his profession. He identifies with the Pinewood spirit!

Last edited by TugJobber; 04/14/11 07:14 PM.

Puttin A's on B's
hat-trick
hat-trick
Back to the original topic of this thread, I think your list is missing one of the best players in the state. Irmo's Amy Dherckers scored 15 goals along with 6 assists through her team's first 13 games.

kick off
kick off
Did someone just take the side of the Jews for once? Baruch atah Adonai! Why is everyone getting their panties in a knot? Obviously Hitler couldn't have voted for these girls because Noel McDaniel is on the list. And to DormanSoccer...Lila tov. Hazak, hazak v'nit hazek!

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
A Jane on a serious note, You watching the Clasico tomorrow? Real is gonna do work!!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I'LL BE WATCHIN IT CHECKIN OUT MY BOY GONZALOOOO HIGUAAAAIIINN!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard