Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#146361 04/13/11 03:23 PM
C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Big girls match between Riverside and Mann Thurs at Riverside. I just found out that Riverside would prefer that everyone sit on the home side for the game. Some new Kum Ba Ya program started by the booster club to promote peaceful co-existance and to ensure everyone is watching the same game.
I have my doubts but they said it was a hit at the Lacrosse game. I'll give it a try but am not doing the wave.
Also; whom ever is driving the van for Riverside will need to pick me up.

hat-trick
hat-trick
From the SCHSL constitution:
"The Executive Committee strongly recommends that schools reserve and designate certain sections as visitors' seats. These should be good seats on the opposite side of the playing area from the home fans. Home fans should be restricted from roaming or standing in front of the visitors stands and vice versa."

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Patriot, nice try to "stir it up".

There is NO interest in having Mann sit on the home side.

Please inform all the Patriots that as always, the visitors should sit on the visitor side.

As we do, when we visit your stadium.

F
goal
goal
F
I have no idea, but has JL Mann beaten Riverside in the last 5-10 years? How big would a win by the Patriots be?

C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Quote:

Patriot, nice try to "stir it up".

There is NO interest in having Mann sit on the home side.

Please inform all the Patriots that as always, the visitors should sit on the visitor side.

As we do, when we visit your stadium.

April Fools. Have some nice swamp land for you to.

C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Quote:

I have no idea, but has JL Mann beaten Riverside in the last 5-10 years? How big would a win by the Patriots be?

Lost both games last year. Split with them 2 years ago.

F
goal
goal
F
Cool, good luck!

C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
Quote:

From the SCHSL constitution:
"The Executive Committee strongly recommends that schools reserve and designate certain sections as visitors' seats. These should be good seats on the opposite side of the playing area from the home fans. Home fans should be restricted from roaming or standing in front of the visitors stands and vice versa."

Strongly recommends different from required. Umm..Just yanking chains. Could you imagine the nightmares

C
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
I can't see the game from the visitor side. Its behind the trees away from the stadium. I can't hear the announcements either

Bench
Bench
I always thought it was appropriate to have the scoreboard read 'Guests' instead of 'Visitors'. Just seems more cordial.

Dude ... that means you, whether male or female, short boarder or long boarder, grommet or old fart.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard