Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Heres a few things about the upcoming Premier High School Soccer Tournament in America

Players to Watch:

1. Will Smith (NN)
2. Ryo Ogawa(Riv)
3. Brandon Burkholder (Wando)
4. Trevor Laffon (NN)
5. Robert Bebee (PP)
6. Tyler Stanbro (Riv)
7. Alex Young (Greenville)
8. Jono Cleary (CN)
9. Erik Clark (Wando)
10. Kyle Maitland (CN)

Team to Watch:

Norman North!

Game to Watch:

Wando vs. Norman North, Tuesday 10 am

Winner:

Norman North(steam roll fashion)

Misc Questions that will be answered by Thurs evening(Sorry Question Master):

1. Can teams ping it around on a 115 x 57 field?
2. Is ESPN Soccernet Broadcaster gonna have good lines this year?
3. Will FAWGery take place this year?
4. Will coaches show up wearing coaching gear that do not fit?
5. Will there be good food this year?
6. What SC college coaches are gonna show up or are they too busy recruiting in Canada?
7. Will the terrible field at the Cage hold up?
8. Is the hot sports reporter from Columbia's WachFox57 going to show up?
9. Which team will embarrass themselves by going through the motions?
10. Which teams will have the worst haircuts?
11. Where's the afterparty celebration?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
While I cannot personally attend for, well, personal reasons (don't care for the smell of the area). The FAWGs of the Spring will have someone in the Cayce/West Columbia area in attendance to report on the action at the Palmetto Cup. With his incognito disguise, he's sure to fit right in with the local population.

Puttin A's on B's
brace
brace
As requested, I will be in attendance this week at The Palmetto Cup! I was quite dejected by the matches in the Champions League this week. I was looking so forward to watching Harry be the first English manager since Sir Bobby Robson to lead a team to the final. Nevertheless, here we stand, and I'm excited about my holiday to the states! I booked a hotel over on a place called Decker Boulevard and hope that will be adequate housing for my stay in Columbia. I packed shirts with actual sleeves so I surely hope that TugJobber's description of the Palmetto Cup faithful is not accurate. I would be surely overdressed!

Always lovely to be invited to South Carolina in April. I'd especially like to thank those cheeky fellows the Heise brothers for arranging my stay!

Congrats to you wackaflockamyers on your Champions League victory this week! Good luck in the Classico at weekend. I saw your miscellaneous questions and have been pondering for some time now the answers that you seek. Let me try and address them now.

1. 115x57? Is the tournament 9v9? This should be interesting.

2. I assure you the days where I partied with Noel and Liam Gallagher, Adrien Mutu, and Kate Moss are well behind me.

3. I have heard of the FAWGs. Lovely group with a real taste for class. Not sure what their name means exactly They've even sent me a few PMs and asked my opinion on certain things such as World Trade or the legacy of Gabriel Batistuta.

4. You are a growing country and a country that is growing. Portliness is what I've come to expect in the States but it's increasingly obvious that some of you yanks don't own a mirror.

5. Doubtful.

6. I personally can't blame them for heading to Canada. I would advise them to not seek Canadian medical attention while they are there. Their stay could be extended quite a bit.

7. Define "terrible". I am used to many beautiful pitches as well as many pitches that could use proper maintenance and a sprig of love. The JJB comes to mind as one that is dreadful year in and year out. I can assure you that a field in that condition would not look fancy after a serious tournament such as the one in this schedule.

8. Not sure who you mean but it's doubtful the bbc sports anchors could compare.

9. Haircuts? Fashion is one of my many fortes. I'll be able to let you know that for sure at the Cup!

10. I have heard of this Cock N Bull Pub. I think I shall personally try it out. Good waitresses?

Last edited by ESPN Soccernet Broadcast; 04/15/11 06:53 PM.

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Sorry waka I have to add a few!!!

Will any coach have a bad haircut?
What will Farragut rap about this year? Shoot...they arent coming!!!!
Will any team win all their respectful games?
Will any team lose all of their respectful games?
Which official will have the worse tan lines? Which will over stay his welcome at the hospitality tent?
What is the age cut off for free admission? I have a four year old I'm planning to bring, but not for $5.00!
How many coaches will wear capris? They are obviously a "fashion do" though I DON'T!

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Answer to Question 9 before tournament started! Pinewood Prep!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Answer to Question 9 before tournament started! Pinewood Prep!

THEY WON'T BE HERE NEXT WEEK!!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
S
kick off
kick off
S
What's up with Pinewood? Why aren't they playing?

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Answer to Question 8!! Yes!! SMH!

Link Copied to Clipboard