Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brace
OP Offline
brace
NN is piling on the pressure now as they look to score going into the break. I feel something coming for them but can CN clear the chances in these last couple minutes? They clear one corner and look to break but NN clears the danger themselves and is back on the attack. NN has looked more dangerous overall but their final ball is lacking the quality of a killer pass to score.

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.
brace
OP Offline
brace
NN keeper handles a well thrown in ball and punches clear. He's not Dominik Cervi but he'll do here tonight perhaps. NN pressures in the last seconds and earns a corner

brace
OP Offline
brace
Nothing comes of it and the half ends. Scoreless. Fancy that...no game has gone scoreless yet at the half. I feel cheated out of goals tonight...

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Great defensive first half for CN as they were able to hold off the net thirsty attack of NN!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
If you see an opossum, kill it. It's not a pet

brace
OP Offline
brace
There are some things I will just never understand...

For one, why did you people ever think you could run your own country? Whiners and complainers the lot of you. You didn't want to pay taxes before, you complain about paying them now. Your debt is 16 Trillion and rising by the second. Well played. Two, are there no barbershops in the South? I have read many books in my life. One was on the history of the South. I realize that electricity has only been here the last half century or so but things we have enjoyed for 400 years like a shower every month and a haircut have gone by the wayside it seems for some of you. Three, why is there country music playing at halftime of a sporting event? Who gets pumped up to David Allen Coe except the Ku Klux Klan? Let's not attract them to our sport. England just got over a Just Say No To Racism campaign. Finally, why is there so much interest in your country in our Royal Wedding? If we cared about what you thought that much, you'd be invited. End of story. We have however, put an app out on Itunes for those of you who can't to be without something regal in your life.

Ah my half time musings. We are back to the action in a few seconds!!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Thanks for posting for those of us having to work.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Cardinal Newman hits one, to take a 1-0 lead! Huge for the Cardinals who are fresh off a tournament championship just a week earlier!

brace
OP Offline
brace
Early action sees more whistle blowing but it resorts to a GOAL!

CN scores the first goal of the match as Nestor Jaramillo breaks loose in the box and slots it home cool as you like!

CN 1 NN 0 42nd minute

brace
OP Offline
brace
NN looking to control the match at this point. That 9-0 undefeated record is really in jeopardy now!

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard