Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
brace
brace
Just watched it and listened to the audio (had it muted 1st time I saw it), Kid running camera knew it was coming and even asks about getting FM player to move. Now I would have to say that means it was planned and to me that makes it really classless, it is one thing if a kid does somthing show off style on the spur of the moment, but this looks like it was planned, which comes off as a real arrogant move by a kid who just wants to show off for the camera. Well congrats you got your You Tube moment! Now go get some class.

L
Goal
Goal
L
thought it was way cool and is really what soccer (the beautiful game, flair & creative) is supposed to be. Your thinking is why usa soccer is still playing catch-up to the rest of the world.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Isn't that PK circus trick a yellow card for excessive celebration?

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Personally I hope someone hammered that punk after doing that stunt. How bush league is that douche?

-One Vision, One Goal, One Heartbeat
I
throw in
throw in
I
All I ever read on this board is how HS soccer is about having fun and playing in front of your classmates and friends, well looks like he was having fun. Chill out, how many players have the athleticism to pull that move ?

"Duh,WINNING."
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
He had been doing flip throw in's the entire tournament. When would have been an appropriate time to do it? He has the skill let him showcase it. The penalty kick was earned.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Isn't that PK circus trick a yellow card for excessive celebration?

How could this be excessive celebration? The flip occurred before it was known if the PK was good or not.
This would be equivalent to carding a flip throw in, if it resulted in a goal.

Now what I would have really like to have seen is a blocked shot, and then a rally from behind due to the excitement sparked by it.

Don't Feed the Trolls!
S
kick off
kick off
S
Soccer troll: I stand corrected...you are exactly right about the flip occurring before the ball actually went in. But I don't compare it to a flip throw. I think there is a definite advantage in power and distance in a flip throw. I don't see an advantage in the flip pk, since all momentum is actaully going backwards. What does everyone think?

throw in
throw in
What happened to Wando in this tournament, aren't they supposed to be the only team to challenge Irmo this year?

B
bench
bench
B
Classless? D-bag? Punk? All false. Burkholder is class and quality, on and off the field. Every time I've seen this kid play he's giving it everything he's got - mad soccer skills, unbelievable work rate with a healthy dose of ninja. That said, the videographer should keep his day job.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard