Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwqGRNtHDQg

HAHAHAHA this is great! IMO I don't see anything wrong with it! People are mad because they could never dream of having that much athleticism! Some how this needs to end up on ESPN. Wando is still my pick to win 4A crown over Irmo!

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
i fynd the selabrayshun obknockshus....espeshully when it's a sympil pk.....

brace
brace
I looked back and you are correct it was 2-0 (made it 3-0) in the second half when he did it. Not sure that would make it a closer game if that is your implication.

brace
brace
You have hit the nail on the head here, well said this and your previous comment. My earlier post should have come across more on the choice to do the move and not on the player, a coach bears some responsibilities here as well. Maybe he is a class act kid or maybe he is not, I do not know, the move(choice to do it)IMHO was not.

M
brace
brace
M
Chief, for the record: 1) he's an outstanding young man and 2) I'm guessing he was just having some fun with his team.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
brace
brace
I will take your word on that and add that I wish I would have just stayed with questioning the sportsmanship of the move as I did in my first post. Using the term classleess probably brought the wrong conotation to what I meant. Seeing the video, which was from the player side of the field, so I would guess it was a teammate with a cell phone, made it seem a little less sportsman like becasue they obviously planned it (or so it seemed at first look/hearing). I guess the FM kids got to see how the Washington Generals always felt when all those cool HGT moves were pulled of on them, and the Wando boys got to be the HGT!

P
kick off
kick off
P
Man up, this is ridiculous! The kid scored a sick pk thats all there is too it. Doesn't matter if it was 8 nil or a tie game. If I could do that I would have celebrated the same way. Props to Brandon; dirty goal

brace
brace
Straight from the Terrell Owens School of sports management and sportsmanship we get , “Man up, this is ridiculous!” Nice to hear a well reasoned point of view, so I guess we can put this one in the “For” column, and call it a day.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard